New tent

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by kellyk3059, Mar 11, 2013.

1. This was free. It's on wheels. 5ft high 4 foot wide 3 foot deep. Vented cage for top and bottom shelf.

Attached Files:

2. Sick pick up for free .99

Can definitely turn that into an awesome tent

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

3. Thanks, free.99 always good lol but actually I've found this nifty little nook. So I'm gonna say screw the tent and go for the closet. The closet has a nice metal bar built into the wall .. Def nice to hang two heavy duty chains to my new 1000 watt lamp I got off eBay for 125!!

Attached Files:

4. Thats a nice grab! I use small ones on my foodtruck and have a larger ones in my basement housing tools and shit. Get some T5s and you could have a two story vegg /clone tent!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using GC Forum

5. Food truck! What kind? I'm in a bachelor program thinking about that industry. And yeah that frame is begging to become my seedling clone tent

6. It's a rotating menu of different foods from different places. Do your homework extensively and thoroughly check your local laws. I do it from spring to fall and I have a f.t. job. Its alot of work.

7. My dream would be a mobile dispensary / edibles / food truck but that would have to be way down the road when drug laws get a better haha

8. I too have thought of that. We do a local headfest concert on private property every year and smoking is in the open. I make make some edibles myself...

9. Where are you located if you don't mind me asking and if you do what region. Thanks

10. Midwest

11. Cool PA here so we have a ways to go medical wise.. It is up for vote very soon so I got my fingers crossed! What are u working with grow room style? Any tips? Thanks for all the info I look forward to getting down and dirty and filling out a bunch of paper work for safety and sanitation :)

12. #12 danktank 420, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    I am running a 4x8 tent that I split in half to make two spaces. 1000w hps on both sides, 600+400. 440 cfm fan/filter combo. I will soon be getting a dark room light louver to allow air and no light to pass from vegg to flower, thus needing only my existing fan.:cool:

LOUVER
    http://www.adorama.com/DKL82.html?gclid=CODjnOLS-bUCFY6PPAodZCgAmg
    THREAD
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-marijuana-growing/1134157-splitting-8-tent.html
    I will post or send some pics later.