New grow set up take a look

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by jonnysf, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Good to know!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I like that idea! Using perlite? I was considering using a ten gallon sterilite tote for a similar idea, but not hempy as I'd go coco. The ten gallon is super short, unless you have access to five inch bus tubs.
    With the quantum boards and some work you could easily pull that. They're cheap to diy. You could just buy a board, attach driver to top of small cab so heat stays out, put some tiny chains on it to move it up and down(or some light hangers) and then you'd be able to get them super close. With my 100w I've had em touching(not intentionally).
    This is my 240ish watt and one plant is getting close. 1540053881202.jpg 1540053913383.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. what is the size of your grow boxes.?
    length, width, height of each.?

the pics r great, but tough to judge actual sizes.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Ok so ive been doing alot of looking into it and are you basicly doing a dry form of lucas im thinking about using the powders you are

Sent from my LG-M327 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Daaaang thats nice it will definately be an intergration to a future system!! I found some 6inch high tubs theyre 15x12x6 so 2inch rez should be about 1.5gal 20181021_113755.jpg

6. Small cab is 19 1/2 x 38 x 21 1/2

Tall cab is 15 x 27 x 39

7. So got the tubs theyre 15x12x6 so with a 2inch rez shoulnd be about 1.5gal those are for the small cab but im thinking why not the tall cab as well and give more height 1.5gal rez is plenty big its still a bit bigger than a rez on a 3gal pot... 20181019_214716.jpg 20181019_214814.jpg 20181019_214916.jpg 20181019_215804.jpg 20181021_113650.jpg 20181021_113755.jpg 20181021_113806.jpg

8. Ok so not even just thinking went for it i got a 2.2lb bag of each maxi bloom and maxi grow, a gallon of callimagic and set of GH ph up and down all for 85$ calmag is to be extra safe although you said you never need it. What feed sched do you use with them and do you mix?

9. i use Bloom at 1/4 tsp per gal for clone'lings/ seedlings,
    Grow for most everything, veg plants, mommas, start of flower, 1/4 to 1 tsp per gal,
    then 2-3 weeks into flower i swap to 3/4 tsp per gal Bloom,
    about week 6 i give a small 1/4 tsp per gal of Boost for one or two feedings,
    at week 8 it is pH'd water, maybe some kelp extract added.

this is in coco/perlite treated like 'soil', all feedings pH'd to 6.4-6.8.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Have you tried and mixed them?

11. yes, i also tried just the Bloom, but one of my strains contested that, she stayed yellow and not growing good,
    that is my current feeding schedule, and every one is liking it so far.!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Ok perfect then thats what I'll do. Follow the grow journal I should have it up tonight and I'll post the link here Cream cookie seeds are coming today, they blew through customs no problem and I put a strawberry cough seed (I have a bunch of photo period seeds from a mix of purple strains from a buddys farm, and random top notch lucky finds in beautiful bud ) which is a photo period reg so I have no idear if its she or he zim or zer lol But I'm germing them and raising them one at a time because if it's two fems I don't want almost all my area dedicated to just them. So I'll veg em one at a time in the small cab. and cycle em into the larger cab since they will grow for 2x longer than the autos.

BTW I'm giving you a trophy and some acknowledgement because so far you are the only good source of info on those specific powders. I have searched through all the other forums and "Grass" Sites for good info on them or a feed schedule and you top it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1