New Bong recommendations? ($50 - $200)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Pointblank, Feb 21, 2011.

1. #1 Pointblank, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    Hey everyone,

I was about to order a nice new space case grinder or something of that sort off GC and I thought I might aswell get myself a nice new piece too. There where so many options though that I didn't really know where to start.

I'm looking for a small to medium size glass bong. Of coarse having an ice catcher,/perc/ diffuser would be nice too, in the $50 - 200 range, but preferably right around $100...

Any suggestions? I was thinking this at first:

http://www.grasscity.com/percolater-bong-3.html

But people gave good reccs on this:

Molino Mad Scientist V3 - Double 7 arms percolator bong - 7mm - English - Grasscity.com

Looks good and a pretty cheap price... I think I might end up going with the mad scientist

BTW, i already have a nice big RooR that I purchased cheap from my buddy but I'm looking for something smaller, like between 1 - 2 feet.

Any other good recommendations?

2. I just bought a 5150 bong with a beaker base with 2 six arm percs and ice notches for $180 its about 21 inches tall. I cant seem to find to much on 5150 bongs but for the price you cant beat it.