Need help with pc grow(pics inside)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by success, Aug 1, 2013.

1. #1 success, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    What's up, so I'm planning on my first grow and I'm going to put two plants in this bad boy. I finished it today and just had some questions. What can I make a carbon filter with. I already have the carbon but can someone point me in a direction of a good home made one for pcs. Also a part of my side panel is dent and so it won't fully close.what can I do to block light and smell?

Attached Files:

2. #2 success, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    [​IMG]
    bottom fan is intake top is out.
    i have room for 2 cfl's
    my fans are connected to old phone chargers.
    and i have a powerstrip w/ mylar lining.

3. bump

4. ^^ill be making that once I get off work. Then I'm getting some seeds. Then hopefully a skywalk we og clone within a month.

5. Like your setup... :metal:

6. Thank you, I figured out I should just Velcro the parts that won't go together on the computers side panel. So I can lock the back
    Hinges on then the rest is Velcro. Came up with that one after a couple dabs. I was very very happy. I put another bulb in there. I want one more so ill have 3. Ill run 12/12 from seed. I will also use the lst method. What should I put my plant in ? What fertilizer and soil? How often to water and when should I feed and what should I feed it. Thanks (;