Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Thanks, I’m studying them to see how buds actually grow. They’ve formed and fattened, now there’s buds growing on the buds! I didn’t think they were but you know I don’t know much lol, I could read a thousand pages but nothing is like the real thing!

• Like Like x 1
  2. When colas get as thick as 2liter soda bottles they will grow on top of each other it when they stack in in a line is it foxtailing.

These are my fat cola autos from ages ago tapatalk_1477657834640.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  3. Damn Loki, then shits are wider than the hole in the tent! Sheesh.

4. Insane! Massive autos.

5. I can only dream ha what do u guys think about my White widow I have her outta the closet getting some natural light I feel like this early morning sun is great they seem to get extra perky and happy looking in the natural light 1558186721354.jpg

Sent from my LM-X220 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Better picture 20190518_093317_HDR.jpg 20190518_093832_HDR.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  7. Very happy looking, indeed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alright lok...and fellow blades, so this is my candydawg at day 63 or 64ish. The soil is recycled ffof (2nd or 3rd go?) amended with more perilite, bonemeal, and bloodmeal because I didn't have ewc and thought it would suffice as a nitrogen additive. At around day 30ish it started looking too nitrogen heavy and the runoff was up in the 2300s. I flushed once and got the runoff down to the 1300s. After that it started looking ok and I was giving calmag every time I used rain water every other watering. Then all of a sudden around day 45 maybe, the foliage started to pale. I noticed the soil started getting rock hard when drying out as well. It also seems that the growth slowed down alot. So in fear that my roots are choking, I shanked the hell out of the soil with a bamboo skewer yesterday. You said I should start with a flush and add epsom, but is that ok for it being this late in its cycle? 1558208446621.jpg 1558208473900.jpg 1558208505440.jpg 1558208534847.jpg

Grofo Grows Autos&Photos w/288v2 260w kit

• Like Like x 1
  9. No I just move it there every now and then when it's beaming in real good.

• Like Like x 1
  10. You can foliar in flower just no late flower causr of risk of bud rot.

You can feed to soil too but folar will be quicker

• Like Like x 1
  11. My little experiment with the same Auto Duck seeds (Dutch Passion) I grew outside last year. The Auto Ducks are a great stealth strain in veg and reasonably potent. Stink like most strains when flowering though. This is my only child. She's 2 weeks old and has been under a T5 indoors on 20/4. Funnily enough, she's thrived under the T5, unlike the shitty and inappropriate CFL's I was using last year which left all my seedlings stretched to fuck lol. You live and learn...
    I repotted her today and have her out in the sun. I left the 15l pot outside all winter in the garden with a layer of compost on top. The compost is gone and the soil has been undisturbed since September so hopefully there is a bunch of beneficial microbes and fungus happily living in there. Most people don't reuse soil but I thought I'd give it a go under these circumstances. I'm not going to feed her for a while untell she looks hungry as I think the soil will keep her happy for some time.
    I dont know why I'm posting here but she is an auto LOL.

unnamed-2.jpg

• Like Like x 3

12. She looks great man, I also reuse my soil, I cut my plants off at the soil line when harvesting and plop the new plant right next to the stump and the old roots rot away in no time

• Like Like x 3
  13. I also resuse soil.. i slap n shake it off the rootball wjat ever falls off freely i reuse.. it comes with perlite & all already mixed in it.. lol.. the the rest of the soil i use for the plant is fresh.. i spread out my old soil into maybe 2 plants..

But they dont last thru flower.. ill have to start feeding heave about 3-4 weeks into flower.. or leaves turn yellow & die on me..

But its been working for me now that i know i just have to feed heavy in flower with a lil N in it thru flower..

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hey guys

First time grower with a million different things running through my brain. I’ve just digested on how I want to set up my ventilation and what not

But Nutes are giving me my biggest head ache on working out what would be most appropriate.

The set up 4x4 tent with a 600w LED in coco coir and perlite

I’m thinking of doing 5-6 autos in that space (will I have enough or should I reduce it to 4?)

What nutes are basic and simple to use? I’ve been looking at growweedeasy.com and they suggest GH flora series, I have then also read really good things about advanced nutrient Sesei for coco

Is there something that’s more straightforward than the above? I’m across the fact that I should only use about 1/4 of the recommended dosage but from there I’m at a loss

Was looking at using this nute schedule and make life a little easier.!

https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/coco-coir-flora-series-schedule.pdf

I guess the one thing if I went with the above am I right in saying your adding micro gro and bloom from week 2 all the way through to harvest?

Sorry if any of this sounds dumb

Sincerely only a little overwhelmed

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yes, I'll be feeding her the second she looks like she might need it. Probably 1/4 strength to begin and take it from there.
    I will be giving her a bit of molasses and epsom regardless.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wish i had the extras.. i only have AV pH perfect trio and some other very high npk value nutes from MG for veg & one for bloom stage..

I dont have molasses or epsom.. i used the epsom for a bath once.. lol

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

17. You old bag of bones... what happened to the other forums ?

18. Yo what other forums?

• Like Like x 1