Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. At first I was feeding it nothing but water but I switched to using the go box by General Organics

2. Well at first I thought the light was too powerful so I raised it up some plus my other plants got taller so that was a need and no it’s usually not that wet, I had just got done watering. I water usually every 2 days with PHd water but about 2 weeks ago I started to use the go box by General Organics

3. Whole tent full of problems

[​IMG]

Root rot on my Ripleys OG

Up-potted her from 3gal to 7gal smart pot to hopefully solve the issue. Leaves are standing back up now

Was this
    [​IMG]

20hours later
    [​IMG]

Hoping she still can grow some new roots even tho she’s week 1 Of flower

My hempys are doing great tho! Especially my Sams Crack! (My most sought after plant)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My teeny Lil 24 Carat smells INCREDIBLE
    [​IMG]

Sour Stomper is the only plant I accidentally nute burned lol
    [​IMG]

My Sour Cracks I think had the root rot too, as well as a phos deficiency
    [​IMG]
    These will be harvested in a few weeks max

Sour Crack Hempys
    [​IMG]

My ghost Toof is retarded and about to flower out..[​IMG]

Really not very pleased with any of my plants... my hempys show potential tho!

I think their about to get huge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. Next run will be all photos with random autos grown while vegging them out I think

I want bigger plants! These autos Are SO tiny :/ maybe that’s my fault somehow tho

5. Hell majority of my autos don’t start flowering til around day 40...At the least..soiless medium tends to extend the veg... I’ve had 60 day mephisto autos that have gone well over a 100 days. Can’t even remember the last time I had one finish in less than 80 days heh.

Strawberry nuggets chopped day 106
    [​IMG]

102 for this gold glue.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Yeah this seems to be the thing with soiless are you dwc causs that seems ro get the longest

• Like Like x 3
  7. Oh looks like coco

8. Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks! My last round of 2 autos(second time growing autos and 3rd grow ever), my runoff PPM got up to 2200...which I am pretty positive now, turned my soil acidic and made my pH drop out and caused lockout symptoms. I got them down to 300 on the last week of flush. I was wondering what levels to shoot for, so I can tell if I am over-feeding or not. I'm a little gun-shy on the nutes on my current run of Fantasmo Express...and they look great! Lol[​IMG]

Hubbabubbasmelloscope Quantum Board Grow

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah coco dtw

• Like Like x 2
  10. If any of you guys that havent could you go like my post that would be awsome. And to thoses that have thank you.
    Mars Hydro TS Giveaway Event

• Like Like x 3
  11. That makes allot of sense why my hempys are over a month old and still vegging

My soil plants ALL grew so much differently...

For example my 2 flowering Sour Cracks... looked nothing like my 2 Sour Cracks I have in hempys
    [​IMG]

Their more compact and the leaves are thick and lush and feel cold to the touch due to the cold water in the Res’s I’d assume

[​IMG]

If I said these hempys were 30 days old, would you guys say they are way too small for that age?

Stretch is happening right now so we’ll see :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Heres my Fantasmos at 31 days. They grew 10 inches(15 to 25 inches) between Day 29 and Day 36. If the hempys are delayed, I would think they should start stretching any day now.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. How is every body:)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Working, which sucks...

15. What's the green plates for mate? Not seen them.

• Like Like x 1
  16. They are for Flora Flex pots. I got them to keep holes from forming when I water. It evenly distributes the water around the base of the plant...and doesn't make any holes that have to be filled in....and also doesn't expose any roots when watering and washing away soil.

• Like Like x 4
  17. These pics show them being used properly...lol...screenshotted off IG earlier. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. Auto Daiquiri Lime growing under the Mars SP-250. I think this is the most sativa looking plant I've ever grown

[​IMG]

Come find me at my hangout
    GoldGrowers Gaff

Check out my newest light review
    Mars SP-250 LED Review

• Like Like x 2
  19. My dad has 77 g. Dry of that plant...
    New record. ..he usually gets about 45...
    Why don't I get results like that. ..lol IMG-20190228-WA0002.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2