Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help wit Bong tube

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Maarrryyy Janne, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #1 Maarrryyy Janne, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    Hi, I was wonder what household item I could use for a water bong, and would a pen cap work? I also can't go to the store a buy a tube or stem :mad: .

If it helps, I am using a Gatorade bong until i get my credit card back to buy 1.

2. you would want to use preferably nothing plastic. What are you using for a bowl?
    When i was younger I would use one of those thick bendy straws and just stretch the top for it to fit my bowl. Not the best idea, but it worked. Id say smoke out of your pipe or whatever you normally smoke out of no need to risk your health.

3. use a tobaco pipe. they work great. they even got water tobacco pipes

4. You need something for a stem or for the main tube? Do you have a bowl yet?

5. for the bowl i am using a wrench socket. I need something for the down stem, i have a fuck load of vinyl tubing would that work O.O

6. #6 LETTUCE CHIEF, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Just take that socket and make a gravity bong. Look them up on youtube, or you could hotknife

7. I'd use some aluminum foil to separate the socket from the tubing. I can't draw at all but here is the idea:

[​IMG]

8. Hmmm i like this idea ill try it for tha wake n bake ill let u guys know how it goes.

9. it worked perfectly. But i am thinking of getting a bong from GC any Recommendation?

10. #11 LETTUCE CHIEF, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    A big one or a smaller one? GCs bongs in the pics look big but they arent as big.

11. whats your price range? are there local headshops around (you may be able to find a bong cheaper)? Does it need to be hidden?

12. I need new glasses I that the title of the thread was Need Help With Bong Lube.

13. iam looking for a big 1 100-200$. Around town they only have hookas =\

14. well I would say just look on the gc website man... take a look and see what you like. I've never bought of GC but im sure anything you buy you will like