Need a new flower piece - MOBIUS/ZOB/SYN/???

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Potentcy, Mar 10, 2012.

1. #1 Potentcy, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    Hello everyone!

I'm looking for some high end glass for bud. I'm specifically looking for a bubbler with some good diffusion. I don't have endless supplies of money so my budget is $300+/-

I've been looking at a few companies. Mobius (matrix perc looks so sexy) or maybe a Zob circ or a SYN.

If anyone has a bubbler from any of these companies, or any other bubblers they recommend please let me know. There is so many companies killing it in the glass game right now it's really hard to choose so some feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. one of the zob showerheads (gridded one if you can) are solid and I like their gridded showerheads on a foot more than the syn ones. MGW also makes a sick showerhead on a foot that I liked more than the zob and was about the same price in my LHS. The mobius bubs are dope but pretty expensive imo.

3. Mobius>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SYN>>ZOB

Mobius is by far the best of the three.

SYN is a good company.

ZOB is a just production pieces. You'd be better off buying a cheaper import like black leaf or blaze if you wanted to get a zob.

4. I second what kliff2004 has to say about zob. I wanted one of those zob halo bubs or the zob circle perc bubbler until I found out they were mass-produced. Those things are not worth the $250 they're being sold for. For $250 someone better have taken the time to blow it by hand and put they're love into it; glass-blowing is an art.

Instead, I'm getting a Luke Wilson 10-arm mini bubbler. I believe all Luke Wilson pieces are hand-blown and this piece in particular only costs $200. Way more worth it and reasonably priced compare to those zob bubblers. I've only heard good things about luke wilson pieces, and I've never used one but they look promising. I would recommend it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UixZalQN4Ag]Luke Wilson 10 arm bub diffusion - YouTube[/ame]

EDIT: They don't sell Luke Wilson pieces only so you'd have to check your LHS. If they don't carry any, just let the owner know that you would like to buy one and maybe they can order it for you.

5. I guess I'll rule out ZOB. Never knew any of that. Good to know. Thanks!

That Luke Wilson piece looks so nice. Does Luke Wilson make a bubbler with a circ? I've had tree percs all my life so I'm looking for something different for a change.

6. [quote name='"kliff2004"']Mobius>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SYN>>ZOB

Mobius is by far the best of the three.

SYN is a good company.

ZOB is a just production pieces. You'd be better off buying a cheaper import like black leaf or blaze if you wanted to get a zob.[/quote]

I know your not hatin on ZOB.

How dare you

7. ZOB makes some pretty good pieces and they are very reasonably priced I have their 19" OG beaker bong and OG stemless inline bubbler and they are solid pieces. On the other hand I also have a syn double shower head and would recommend syn over the other two. US tubes has some nice bubblers too, I have the 34mm mini circ and its rocks. It all about what kind of hit your looking for, see if you can go to a lhs and check out the pieces in person it makes the decision much easier. My lhs actually fills up the bongs with water if you want to see how it pulls before you buy it.

8. #8 HerbalTurtle, Mar 10, 2012
    Get a Mobius Matrix. I have one and it's a great piece, super smooth.

9. 2012 BC worked gridded showerhead bubblers on BFG for $320. /thread.

10. /thread

11. Truth is truth. its not an emotion ^_^

12. I've only seen tree percs on Luke Wilson pieces but they're might be a few models with circle percs. I just found out about him the other day.

If you visit this thread you could see a bunch of the Luke Wilson pieces:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/492549-leisure-portfolio-luke-wilson-glass.html

And if you really want to know about the circle percs, just message daslurk. He works with Luke Wilson and I'm sure he could answer all your questions :)

13. This one?
    2011 BC
    [​IMG]

I'm noy crazy about the mouthpiece on this one. This bubbler is also direct inject if I'm not mistaken. I need a piece for bud

14. Nah go farther down the page and look for the ones with the worked stems. they all have that mouthpiece tho

15. #15 IzZ Tip C, Mar 10, 2012
    [​IMG]

Dizzope!

Yeah all the mouthpieces are like that, and admittedly I'm not the biggest fan either but it's still a really nice piece. If you don't want a BC my other suggestion would be to try and find a mini bent neck stemline.

16. the bc bubs are sick. I agree with what is said above about a mini bent neck stemline. If you are willing to drop the money for one of the mobius matrix bubs then you could afford a mini bent neck stemline and they are awesome little tubes though bigger than a scientific bubbler obviously

17. Yeah i would choose a mini bent neck stem or king stem. Soooo worth it.

18. #18 magnificent7, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    Any Sovereignty King Stemline

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzz1ie3VTpQ[/ame]

or
    an EFS Double Gridded Donut

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww1CaLdqzJs[/ame]

or
    Kush Scientific Gridded Puckline

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3KtVvKBHMI[/ame]

Then, get a Disk Diffused bowl and be set with a great daily driver