Leisure portfolio -Luke Wilson glass-

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by daslurk, Nov 7, 2009.

1. I'm going to post a lot of the media, video and pics I have of Leisure -Luke Wilson- glass

Please feel free to post you own comments, photos, stories you have.
    -DasLurk :smoking:

2. Leisure collab tube L.W. & CRS This piece is being donating to the family of our good friend Abel Eho who recently passed away.

18" tall and features a 10arm perc and mini 10arm d-stem w/skully splashguard.
    the tube is 50x5mm the joint is 29/42 the bowl is 18mm
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ame="http://s978.photobucket.com/albums/ae269/daslurk/?action=view&current=LukeSKULLFULL.flv"]LukeSKULLFULL.flv video by daslurk - Photobucket[/ame]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

some older pieces
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 chamber RASTA bub with dicro sun
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ghost Sherlock with web stand
    [​IMG]

4. sexy looking stuff dawg

5. Holy. Crap. The one with the skull inside is B.A.!!!

6. damn im loving those new downstems that everyones doing

7. *EXPERIMENTAL* 10arm inside of 15arm bub Milk Shot at sixty frames per second!
    [ame="http://www.vimeo.com/7482258"]L.W. 10arm/15arm bub Milk Shot 60 frames a second on Vimeo[/ame]

8. Damn dude, that thing's sickkkkk!!!!!!!!! Must hit like a dream!

9. ive seen this one time before. its prolly the best thing ive ever seen in my life

what i wouldnt give to own or even smoke out of this bad mofo....

10. ya dude

11. Im really liking those abstract-ish bongs. +rep

12. These are some sick pieces. I thought you just had a legit LW hookup.... but you're working with him I take it?

13. That downstem tree perc thing is nuts

14. sick, cant wait to see more of this thread. that 10in15arm looks pretty interesting... lotsa bubblin goin on there lol. ive been thinkin alot lately about gettin a lw bub or somethin like that...

15. i want to go to there:hello:

16. That 10/15 arm bubbler is ridiculous! At this point I could get either an inline for my RooR or a LW bubbler /w a disc diffused slide for around the same price...can't decide :(

17. Ya and always doing the media.

18. hey im in the market, can anyone pm me a good site that has LW glass that isnt aqualab? if i cant find anything else, im going to order the 10 arm mini bubbler

19. None of the online shops have them in stock right now. Shinobi used to though.