My friend keeps trying to quit weed...

Discussion in 'General' started by Cplus, Nov 4, 2016.

1. And I love it! every week he buys more than an ounce and then he calls me to smoke, we get high and this is the usual conversation we have after we're stone:

"IM done with this shit after tonight im never smoking this shit again keep the rest of it"

"You've been telling me that for the past two months"

"I Mean it this time"

Today I got Half ounce and I haven't needed to buy weed for the past two months!

Don't get me wrong I hope he quits but, well, you know haha!

• Like Like x 1
  2. *caugh* bullshit

3. Believe me or not im getting high for free either way haha

4. you two grow ya own

sounds like u would get the better deal ...lol

good luck

5. sounds like a leech

• Like Like x 2
  6. Buys over an ounce a week and just gets high and gives you rest I don't think you guys would need an ounce a week you should have it stock piled then. I don't see anyone buying an ounce knowing they might quit especially after doing it for 2 months just saying but good story bro

• Like Like x 1
  7. But he just can't quit you?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. it was either giving it to me or flushing it down the toilet and he decided to give it to me his best friend since he was 6 whose also done a lot for him over the years such as lending him $2000 and letting him stay six months for free at my place a few years ago when he was homeless while everyone else bailed on him.

So go ahead and assume shit when you know nothing about our relationship.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Then wouldn't that mean you should be the better person in this situation an talk to him? Let him know he's wasting money doing this and if he really isn't going to quit he should probably stop buying so much so he can save for emergencies or new vehicle or shit a apt since you said he was homeless. Being a leech in this situation isn't a good thing homie, your buddy is asking for help and you are taking advantage for your own personal gain, atleast that's what we gather from your posts. You didn't add anything until later, about your relationship. Just my 2cents.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wow. Leech is a pretty rough comment.

An idea though, next time he gives you a bag, let him know you are going to jar it, just in case he changes his mind again.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  11. If he knows you're keeping it for him for when he changes his mind again he wouldn't get the benefit of not having any around. You're helping him by smoking his pot.

12. This always happened to me back then

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I'd feel bad if a friend did that to me. lol

14. Yup leech sounds right sounds like you only care about free Marijuana nothing else IMO.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk

15. Get a prenuptial or this shit happens. She takes half and nothing less!

lol

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sounds like the dudes just getting anxious, paranoid, or just too damn high when he smokes. And says fuck it when he peaks, then when he comes down he wants more and continues the cycle.