My auto is on the same track as my photoperiods?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MrAnonymous420, May 17, 2019.

1. So I planted them all from seed at the same time, the autoflower didn't start to flower until the same time as the photo periods, and now it's looking as if they will be ready for harvest at the same time. Is this unusual?[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. The autoflower[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. The photo period[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol, they definitely look neck & neck..

Its definitely possible if u flipped ur photos at the right time that theyll be on the same track..

Good job on getting the light flip perfect on the photos to match the autos automatic time clock..

Photos take longer to finish flowering than autos do.. imo so they might not finish together..

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you Haha I would be lying if I said I did it on purpose! My only concern is that I am going on vacation in 2 weeks therefore idk what I'm going to do. Idk if I should harvest them all together and hang them the day before that way they should be pretty much ready for curing when I get back, or what I should do because I dont have any body to watch after them while I'm away

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Wait why would you flower auto flowers on 12/12? They flower by themselves under 18-6,24-0,20-4. The whole idea of autos is to not have to flip light schedules.... 12/12 lights on autos will diminish their yields.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. I had no choice because I am growing in the same tent with the photos, I have not invested in more tents and better lighting yet, for changing the light cycle they sure as hell still got a good yield for autos

8. That sucks.. u can harvest and dry b-4 u go i guess.. but if u leave them hangin while u go on vaca when u get back theyll be way too dry (no good)..will hirt them.. u need them jared b-4 u go or they stay alive till u get back which might be too long from now and will also hurt..

How long is your vacation for??
    A week/2weeks??

9. Nahh I will only be gone 5 days, I'm too broke to have a long vacation lol

10. That sounds perfrct just chop and hang whole before you leave.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Do you think I will lose potency since they will only be at 9 and a half weeks flowering??

12. Well if u chop right b-4 u go out.. a 5 day dry period isnt too bad.. with the proper rH u should be good to chop go & come back home n finish trimming her up to jar the buds.

13. Do you think I will lose potency with a flowering period of only 9 and a half weeks? Suggested is 8 to 11 but I know most usually go over the suggested time frame

14. If shes not as far along as u think she is yes u will loose out.. weeks are just to go by but u still go by the plant itself..

Ive been finishing plants weeks early compared to what the breeder recommended.. these qb’s are serious

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah, it's unfortunate but I guess I have no other option regardless, thanks

• Like Like x 1