Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Mob Boss" pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by br0ken, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Some bomb ass indica from The Treehouse in Colorado. The staff said it'll put me to sleep :) it was an instant high, felt like the back of my brain and my earlobes were melting off haha :eek: :D now i feel the tiredness which is perfect for my insomnia. It was an in-house all organic grow :)
    Peace :bongin:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/1157373-huge-13-strain-pick-up.html#post16789226
    for some other nice buds I picked up today, I'll be adding more pics :)

Attached Files:

2. Indica >>>>>>

3. Looks nice and appears to have a nice oily frost to it. Whats the taste like? do you know the genetic makeup? because I cant find much about this variety. Its good to give as much information as possible about the variety you are posting....don't have to though its no strain review.

Anyway nice pickup, enjoy it! :wave:

4. Didn't know there were rules..... lol
    Anyways its ChemDawg D (Chem D) x Tang Tang. Yes it was very keify and tasted skunky but fruity. (Imagine the parents tastes combined)

5. More pics :)
    it's bomb, I slept well last night for the first time in a long while

Attached Files: