Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Huge 13 strain pick up!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by br0ken, Jan 2, 2013.

1. #1 br0ken, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    Just got home from hitting up some bomb dispensaries in Colorado Springs.
    Got 3 free pre-rolls and a free gram of Levity keif hash.
    As for the weed:
    Raspberry Cough, Sweet Island Skunk, Blueberry, Cindy 99, Herijuana, and Sweet Island Kush bubble hash from Crossroads MMC.

Headband, Chisel, Motivation, and Pineapple Express from Levity Wellness.

And Mob Boss, 303 Chem, Super lemon haze, and Blue Dream from The Treehouse.

Be posting close up pics once I get to smoking them all. Let me know what you think haha

just under 2 oz. of bud and a nail and dome kit for 308$ total :hello: :)
    peace :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. nice pick up man how many of them have you tried so far?

3. just 308.....can't wait till I get those prices :(

4. Very nice.

Most iv had at once is like 4 diff kinds

5. dude lemm know what u think of the C99. I'll be harvesting mine in two weeks

6. Depending on what type of specific strain you have most likely will be some bomb
    I had purple Cindarella and regular Cindarella I'm not sure but they were fire

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

7. ^^ The price was right haha!
    I havent tried any yet:/ gonna try some of the herijuana in a bit and hopefully it'll put me to sleep lol :)

8. how is the raspberry cough? debating on whether to get it or something else.

9. Hell yeah thats what i'm talkin about!

10. i'll let you know soon!:smoking:

11. Just smoked some Blueberry and damn was it nice. Such a big dense sticky nug! Very fruity smell, like a berry but not really like blueberries do. When I ground it up it like stuck together in fluffballs of trichombes right into my :bongin: bowl ha. Cherried like a champ too, hopefully upload some pics soon. Yet another great indica :)

12. Awesome Pick up enjoy! All that for 300 is not bad AT ALL.

Damn colorado prices are amazing!

Good strains too...just had some island sweet skunk not to long ago really liked it how are you liking yours? Awesome day time strain

13. I'd say to get it. Very nice creeper indic a high. 20 Minutes after smoking i was so stoned lol, slept great!

14. Well, I've tried them all :)

15. What's your favorite out of all of them?

16. that looks soo nice dude. +rep for the dank pickup.

17. Much appreciated homie!