Mini fridge auto grow setup. Need advice

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by cloudsofganja, Jul 13, 2017.

1. now this has some potential if done right

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Butter? Lol
    Look up a recipe it's pretty easy. Just take bud or trim, grind it, decarb it in the oven, then throw in a crock pot with butter and water on low for like 8-10 hours. Strain it with some cheese cloth and put the melted end product in the fridge to harden. BAM. All done.

3. I've been cleaning mine out to start some more sprouts in (still need to vacuum and wash everything). PC fan takes in air from below the shelves and another fan exhausts at the top.

Figured I'd show you how mine is set up.

IMG_20170727_151558.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. Sweet thanks man. Looks good.
    Since we managed to get the freon drained, we're able to take the tank out, which is gonna let us cut out that bottom back piece that houses it. So I'll have enough room for the pot on the bottom.
    But basically doing everything the same.
    Pc fan on the bottom left for intake and one on the top right for exhaust.
    Five prong cfl splitter hanging center from top and a couple more three prong cfl splitters at the sides/top. Then Mylar around the entire inside. Maybe put in some charcoal filters.

5. Save the freon lines, they're all copper (~$2.50/lb). The condenser has a good amount of copper inside also, but they're next to impossible to open.. so it's pretty much junk

Might as well get a few bucks from it. ;)

6. Hell yeah why not. Thanks bud

• Like Like x 1
  7. Got my seeeds from herbies :rave-girl: IMG_0451.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. I love the fridge micro grows. They are perfect imo. It is hard to have something that can look legit while making noise. They also don't look out of place with a lock attached to them.

• Like Like x 1