Mars Hydro 400 Led Ultra Lemon Haze Cyco Nutrients

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Lashu, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Set my tent up with my mars hydro Led and my 4 inch inline fan 3 days ago so I could run temps[​IMG] I took all those 7s to be good luck and dropped my 2x Auto Seeds Ultra Lemon Haze into some 6.5 water for 24 hours and then dropped them in some paper towels in till tomorrow. I'll be using fox farms soil and running Cyco nutes I got from the hydro store. This is my first time running Cyco and have any vitals I should know ? [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Subbed:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ill sub up. Bout to start a new grow myself. Last one was amazing I've got two 96 mars reflectors u have any questions holla

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hope you happy growing, any problem about the light feel free to contact me:), I'm Sara from Mars Hydro

• Like Like x 3
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Came home after work and the second tap was out.. they are both about 3/4 of an inch down in the fox farms soil in 3 gallon pots.. now the waiting game

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks man that was my first inside grow . Usually grow outside cause of the law

• Like Like x 3
  8. Heres the clones from em all[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. You got a twins haha, happy for you!

• Like Like x 1
  10. #13 Lashu, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Question... is this not an auto strain ??? "Unlike other autos the best photoperiod for Ultra Lemon Haze is 12-16 hours. It is also best to change from vegetative nutrients to flowering nutrients at week 5/6 to ensure the best crop" just read that.. wtf lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. Wondering if I should transplant these into a bigger pot... it's in 3 gallons now.. I read somewhere a 5 was better.. my thinking is if the get a little root bound they will concentrate more on the top part for a week or so.

12. Put them in 5 gallon before they root bound

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. #17 Lashu, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I think they need a dark period. 18/6 at least 20/4.

• Like Like x 1
  15. You can put the new babies in 3 gallon pot now, when they get a little bigger, you can transplant them into 5 gallon pot.

• Like Like x 2