Mini Box SOG

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Gr33nMike, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Day 23 flower girls got nutrified water.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Close ups of a few bud spots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Day 2/5 for babies
    [​IMG]
    Sunflowers (day 2) are also looking good
    [​IMG]

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Day 26 of flower, girls will be getting more water again today. I have to mix a new batch after I write this post...anyways they’ll wake up in a few hours here’s some lights out pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    New babies are looking great on days 5/8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sunflower babies are looking nice, I’ll thin them in a day or 2. Gonna leave 2, to be moved outside

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 1
  3. Some lights on photos of the girls. They got some nutrified water once they woke up. The new mix has 1/2 tsp of bloom for every gallon. About 10.5 Oz of water each, and they look like they’re loving it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cleaned up the yellowing leaves under the canopy, and took out some baby-growths
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The babies are looking great. Moved two more into their own cups. The oldest is looking awesome, it’s got a huge wingspan already.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The 6-top clone got moved into a 1 gallon today, also got cleaned up underneath and she was tied down again.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 1
  4. The other “eldest” baby has already used up its cotyledons, probably from repairing the broken taproot...
    Idk what it’s going to do it’s already fallen behind the others, gonna keep it around for now
    [​IMG]

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 2
  5. Starting week 4 of flower, these ladies should be working on fattening up now..when I get home they’ll get another watering, this time of straight water..
    [​IMG]

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 2
  6. Looking great! Should have lots of nice buds.

Canada Guy's Outdoor Garden 2018

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Day 30 of flower for the ladies.
    They got nutrified water again today and they look great, leaves have VERY light nute burn so I think I’ve got the nute balance in check, I’ve been doing alternating nute/regular water.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ...you can see in this photo that light penetration isn’t too great, however this will be the last real run in this box, moving sep. 1st and within a week or so should have a tent going..thinking about a 600w hid or something along those lines, I want to do a 1000w grow, but I don’t want to shock them going from 200w cfl in veg to 1000w for flower..idk I’ll do some more reading and figure it out. (Also open to suggestions if anyones got some to throw at me)

Here are the babies, Now known as 1,2,3 and 4 respectively
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Number 4 I may leave in this bigger pot for now to see how it does, it’s growing very slowly, but is healthy so well let it go.

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 1
  8. Quick photo shoot of the ladies before lights off one month into flower...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 1
  9. Day 33, girls got regular water today

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Babies are looking good.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Going to clean up the 6-top Clone a little later, she’s got some nice, healthy growth going now, going to do a defol and some training...pics to come

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cleaned up the JGR Clone, defol all the old gross leaves, re-pinned the branches and tucked the center branches. She’s going to get some water today as well
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Nice Mike... I like the little growing. It so much easyer

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yes, easy to maintain for sure..
    Going to go bigger soon, right now we’re in a 2x2x2 box, the tent I’m getting is 4x4x6’6 so it will be a much larger set up but still fairly small..

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wow that's size... That would be like a farm for you. You wouldn't know what to do with all that room LoL.
    Wow as small as your growing you could have rotating crops for real LoL
    that's amazing it's like micro grow technology to the next level.

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yea, I’d like to do like 2 crops a year..and hopefully have enough to sustain us all year..
    We smoke like 2 grams a day so that’s 26 ounces a year..13 ounces each harvest, that’s almost a pound..but I think with the system I’m going to set up, a pound per harvest could be easily obtainable..looking at a 600w hps/mh set up. Mh for veg and hps for flower. I would be ok just doing an hps all the way through..but the Hood/light kit I found has a 600w digital,dimmable ballast and one of each 600w bulbs, an air cooled hood and like 6ft of ducting..so that’s a solid deal I think for 150$

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 1
  15. With a quality bulb you can expect 1gpw with a MH/HPS grow. It's considered the gold standard to veg with mh and flower with hps. So ummm 600 watt bulbs mean 600 grams of bud. You will be set for quite a while. Can't wait to see what you do! Good luck with the heat lol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Word. Yea lol, Im thinking if I run it in the winter mostly, I could save on needing an AC and just pump in the cold air

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anyone have any suggestions for strains? I’d prefer some shorter plants but I like sativa-style highs
    So was thinking green Crack for one, and maybe running like 2 strains each time
    Im not sure how I plan to lay out the plants once I DO get the tent, but I’m considering either 9 smallish plants or 4 larger ones

-GM
    Mini Box SOG

18. Strain selection is really fun. I would go for 4 different strains. An average grower that can read and follow directions will get about 5 ounces per plant under that bulb. You can get a sativa just make sure you do some LST in your grow. I had an LSD that was 8 inches tall the day I flipped to 12/12 and at the end she was 40 inches tall. Just stick to photoperiods so you can control the grow.

• Like Like x 1