Canada Guy's Outdoor Garden 2018

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Canada Guy, May 26, 2018.

1. Hey GC community! Here we grow again from Alberta, Canada! In this journal I will be documenting my outdoor grow. I have my ACMPR permit that allows me to grow 5 plants outside.

This year in the garden I will be growing an AG, some Tangerine Dream, and possibly a couple autos along the way. As well as the cannabis there is a plethora of vegetables and fruits in my garden (Strawberries, beefsteak tomatoes, mini tomatoes, green leaf lettuce, red lettuce, romaine lettuce, kale, spinach, peas, corn, broccoli, yellow beans, green beans, green onions, carrots, beets, mini carrots, and sunflowers).

Feel free to comment, ask questions, or just say hi!

AG - The chosen one.

[​IMG]

A nice home in the garden.

[​IMG]

I always forget to take a before pic... the garden half tilled.

[​IMG]

Seeds are down, just need to clean up the strawberry patch.

[​IMG]

Thanks for following along!

Canada Guy's UFO Grow
    Canada Guy's Indoor Garden 2018

• Like Like x 7
  2. It looks like its a wonderful spot! You might want to start those seeds indoors until they sprout cause..squirrels and animals and such or if they have a hard time coming up you have back ups lol :)

• Like Like x 4
  3. Hey GG! Welcome! Thank you for your kind words. I've had horrible luck starting stuff indoors. That being said my tomato plants started life inside and they are still alive.

Canada Guy's UFO Grow

• Like Like x 5
  4. #4 Canada Guy, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 7
  5. #6 Jonny5Alive, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 29, 2018
    Here’s the beginning of my season-maters freshly transplanted last Thursday along with some herbs for starters (photo taken yesterday am after the rains the night before)
    IMG_2080.JPG
    ...and here’s a “baby picture” from the the end of last month....
    IMG_1775.JPG
    Happy growing from the States ☮️

• Like Like x 8
  6. Nice start Canada Guy! Coppin a squat right up front to watch the show :weed:

• Like Like x 6
  7. Hey Jonny! Welcome! You got some nice looking plants there.

Canada Guy's UFO Grow

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Nice! :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. There’s a fungus amungus!!-currently treating some sort of early blight issue. Just sprayed the mater seedlings down with an organic home concoction to kill off the attack & raise the ph some to prevent spread-here’s some shots pre-treatment:
    IMG_2129.JPG IMG_2130.JPG IMG_2132.JPG
    See how she goes

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Hey guys! We have a new addition to the garden. Dark Devil #3. She is 36 days from seed and she is an autoflower. I topped her once and up potted several times. She will be flowering outside in the natural sunlight. AG is still doing very well out in the garden despite to cold and wet weather. She's made for this kind of environment.

AG day 5.

[​IMG]

Tangerine Dreams and Dark Devil.

[​IMG]

Canada Guy's UFO Grow

• Like Like x 6