Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Milk?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dumpsterslut, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Um, I heard somewhere that if you put weed into milk and microwave it for a couple minutes the milk will absoarb the thc and such... Does this work?

2. Yes and no. Yes, whole milk probably has enough "fat" in it to be able to absorb a fair quantity of THC from your bud. But, I personally wouldn't put it in the microwave. It just seems that a lot could happen with a reaction of microwaves and marijuana *or milk*. I say you should put the milk in a pot on the stove at a very low temp for 10-15 minutes. Also, a great idea would to be using whole cream instead of any kind of milk. It has a much higher fat content.

3. go ahead and waste your bud

4. ...why dont you just smoke it lol?? :p

5. who the fuck puts weed and milk in the microwave

6. #6 dumpsterslut, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
    I want to try out the high of eating it, and have to be discreet about cooking it. Edit: I dunno, I just heard someone say this and was wondering if it was bullshit or not...

7. I have smoked a lot of pot, but I never got high when I ate weed I dont know if it was me or the people cooking the weed. But since I have been on here I have been using the guides made by "hashmouf" and they all kick total ass dude! easy to make and the all get you stoned off your balls! Go to someone elses house if you need to.

8. Milk could work in theory if it had enough fat in it. I'm not so sure how well microwaving would work; some claim it's fine, others say it's not, I've never bothered trying. Even if it does work, there's not really any standard way of determining how much time is needed.

If discretion is needed, trying making some firecrackers if you have an hour or 2 by yourself. If you don't have an oven available and want to try a microwave, just remember not to use foil. ;)
    http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...kers-work-detailed-instructions-pictures.html

9. man that guide sucks no pics and they are nasty. This one is much better

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...them-gramcrackers-step-step-recipe-guide.html

10. make brownies man don't waste your shit.

11. Those aren't firecrackers? what are they then?

12. I guess they essentially are, they're just more complicated. Regular firecrackers are just crackers with PB spread on them and ground up bud on/in the PB, wrapped in foil (I bake for 24 mins at 320). Hashmouf's recipe is great, but for a novice cooker who just wants to experiment with edibles, regular firecrackers are just going to be less complicated.

13. @OP:

i think that what you're referring to is putting stems in milk. I think there's something where people get THC out of stems using milk. and no, Im not mistaking that with stem tea..I dont think.:rolleyes:

14. Oh well that makes sense but I tried the both and I like the chocolate version so much better, and the keif + canna butter added so much kick ! I have made firecrackers with just PB and kief and they were ok, but I think the few extra steps make the other recipe what it was meant to be.

But now since I learned how to make cannbutter form the same guy thats what I use in everything makes it all so much easier.