Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrakers Hashmouf Style...I call them " GRAMCRACKERS" {Step by Step Recipe Guide}

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hashmouf, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Ok so I took a look at the firecracker sticky and I thought "its pretty cool, but it could be better!" So decided to update and upgrade a new recipe guide for firecrackers that is kicked up a notch, I call them GramCrackers !!!!!

For those of you who have viewed my other tutorials you may know my guides require a few more steps and take a little bit longer, but these extra steps also add quality and success.

This Recipe will make 2 GramCrackers and takes about 60 minutes to make, SO you may want to roll up a fat blunt to smoke while you work and wait.

So on that note lets go over our ingredient and equipment list.

1. Grahmcrackers : I like the cinnamon and sugar type for added flavor.

[​IMG]

2. Peanut butter : I used fresh ground peanut butter from my local Winco but any will do.

[​IMG]

3. Cannabutter : this can be replaced with regular butter, But cannabutter is much better :D

[​IMG]

4. Chocolate chips: dark chocolate with more cacao works better but I had to settle for milk chocolate.

[​IMG]

5. 1 gram of kief or hash: THIS IS WHY ITS CALLED A GRAMCRACKER!!! :D I used a gram of Sour Diesel kief ( you can use a gram of bud or shake if kief or hash is unavilable)

[​IMG]

Now a few tools for baking.

1. A large measuring cup : glass is suggested but plastic is fine

[​IMG]

2. A Table spoon

[​IMG]

3. One large piece of aluminum foil ripped in half

[​IMG]

4.An oven pre-heated to 250 degrees

[​IMG]

5. A microwave set for 1 minute 30 seconds on medium power

[​IMG]

Make sure you have all of you ingredients and equipentment and get ready to make your GramCrackers!

[​IMG]

Now lets get down to bussiness. :hello:

Step 1. Set your microwave for 1:30 on half power, melt about 1/3 cup of Cannabutter or Butter of choice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 2. Once butter is fully melted quicky add 2 heaping table spoons of cup chocolate chips, then stir to blend.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 3. When chocolate has melted and is mixed with the butter add 3 heaping Table spoons of peanut butter, and mix until well blended

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 4. Add you Gram of Kief or Hash or Bud of choice and stir untill well belnded

[​IMG]

Step 5. Place the mixture in the freezer for 10 minutes or just long enough to become spreadable.

[​IMG]

Step 6. Break your grahmcrackers in half and spread 1 large spoon full of mixture on each half cracker (if you are using cinnamon and sugar grhamcrackers spread on mixture cinnamon side up) then put the other half of cracker on top

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 7. After you have made your crackers into sandwiches, wrap them in the aluminum foil very gently but very tightly so they hold their shape.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 8. Place your GramCrackers into the oven pre-heated at 250 degrees, bake for 30 minutes on middle rack

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 9. After the GramCrackers have baked for 30 mintues, remove them and place into the freezer for 15-20 minutes so the chocolate and peanut butter can re-solidify and will not be to runny and messy.

[​IMG]

Step 10. Once your GramCrackers are cooled and feel firm they are ready!, Now Unwrap them, pour a glass of cold milk and enjoy with a friend!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. damn. that would probably get your ass utterly fucked up. how long did your high last when you ate them? great recipe btw!

3. Sweet revamp. Your tutorials are always well thought out and executed.

4. Awesome tut man!

5. After eating these me and my cousin were cousin were in a couch coma for about and hour or so watching Dave Chapelle :D

6. Thanks Trikky , I feel a guide should be well illustrated and explained in depth.

7. thanks ILF, give it a try they are great!

8. Haha nice bro, you're always cookin' great shit up
    I bet the cannabutter adds a nice punch

9. Yup I stay whippin' in the kitchen'.....Yeah the Cannabutter rounds it all out quite nicely.

10. Thank you very much, cant wait to try this tomorrow, when my parents go to work :)

11. now you should make a tutorial on making cannabutter. yours looks sooo tasty.

12. any sugggestions for using bud insteead of kief for your GRAMcrackers? i want to prevent the nasty taste of little leaves and shake

13. damn that looks good, you gotta send me one na mean? :hello:

14. is one GramCracker good enough for one person? or should one person eat both of them?

also, how badly does it stink up your kitchen?

also, Thank you so much for uploading all those pictures and stuff. really helps out :) :)

15. Haha dude that looks sooooo fucking good. I would be in trouble if i had some of those sittin around. i would pry smoke, get hungry, see those, devour them.....then be fucked haha. gotta try making some of those. Nice guide!

16. great tutorial ill be trying this after my t break

17. You must have been soooo high.

Good guide also man very clear on what to do. +rep

18. Awesome tutorial, but did they end up tasting good?

19. Nice, I'll do that soon +rep

20. "Hashmouf's Official Cannabutter Recipe Guide" coming soon Summer 2008, keep an eye out :wave: