Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by holl1s02, Dec 6, 2016.

?

Smell?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. Maybe

25.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So I'm just wondering over the holidays when I'm back at my mom's if I smoke in the shower will it smell? I used to do it sometimes when I'm younger but what do you guys think. I have candles, vent fan, window, and spray stay blazed, and don't say go for a walk it's rather cold up north jwing. Thanks!

2. Use the vent fan, towel the doors, and run the shower and you'll be A1

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

• Like Like x 2
  3. It's a shame you do not have the freedom to relax and enjoy your sesh. I'll pray for you.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Make a groove tube.

Get a empty toilet paper roll ..

Five or six dryer sheets.

Take two dry sheets and completely cover one end of the toilet paper roll. Use rubber band or tape to secure dryer sheets to roll. Stuff the rest of the sheets into the tube. Make sure to spread out each sheet and then cumble sheet before putting in tube..

Use a one hitter or bowl with a quarter to block smoke after hit ..

Blow your exhale through the tube and your bathroom will smell like fresh laundry.

Check out my first grow.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x6'-tent+-Newbie=what-could-go-wrong?.1420015. Sent from my magical device that provide bud pictures and hot girls

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dont do the dryer sheets, thats just stupid.

Blow out the window, pack 1 hitters, use a spray. Then shower.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If I use a sploof I use my smokebuddy, I've never trusted the toilet paper rolls and dryer sheets just smells like weed. Any homemade sploof I've made I used a bottle or pill bottle and added activated carbon to

7. If I use a sploof I use my smokebuddy, I've never trusted the toilet paper rolls and dryer sheets just smells like weed. Any homemade sploof I've made I used a bottle or pill bottle and added activated carbon to

8. Well now I don't see what's wrong with the house smelling like turkey and greens.

9. Burn down the house if the shower smells funky.

Arson is way less suspicious than weed smoke smelling up the building.

10. Love this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum