Man Stabbed And Be Headed In Canada

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2green2, Aug 1, 2008.

1. this happend this morning. READ THIS! you fukin canadians. haha just kidding, i know that there are psychos everywhere

Man charged after passenger is stabbed and beheaded on bus in Canada

</EM>
    Friday, 1 August 2008
    [​IMG]
    Victim: Tim McLean Jr shown in a photograph from his MySpace page
    • [​IMG] More pictures
    <FORM action=http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/search/index.jsp method=post><FIELDSET class=searchBox><LEGEND>Search</LEGEND><LABEL for=f_searchtool>Search</LABEL> <INPUT class=required id=f_searchtool name=eceExpr> <INPUT type=hidden value=relevance name=eceSort> <INPUT type=hidden value=search name=eceMode> <INPUT type=hidden value=simple name=eceForm><BUTTON type=submit>Go</BUTTON>
    </FIELDSET> </FORM>Bookmark & Share

What are these?

Change font size: A | A | A

A 40-year-old man is being questioned following a horrific attack in which a passenger was stabbed and decapitated on a bus in Canada yesterday.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) said today that they have charged Vince Weiguang Li from Edmonton with second-degree murder.
    Police have not confirmed the identity of the victim but friends have said it was Tim McLean Jr, 22, of Winnipeg.
    Li appeared at the Manitoba provincial court in Portage la Prairie around 10 am CT without a lawyer. The suspect refused to speak and would only acknowledge the judge with a nod of the head.
    The man was attacked as the Greyhound bus traveled across a desolate stretch of the TransCanada Highway about 12 miles from Portage La Prairie, Manitoba.
    Witnesses say the victim was sleeping with headphones on when he was stabbed 40 or 50 times by the man sitting next to him.
    The attacker then severed the victim's head with a large hunting knife while other passengers scrambled to flee the scene.
    A witness said the suspect had the victim on the floor of the bus and "was cutting his head off".
    Passenger Garnet Caton, 26, said: "When he was attacking him, he was calm. There was no rage or, or anything. He was just like a robot.
    "The victim didn't do anything to provoke the guy. The guy just took a knife out and stabbed him, started stabbing him like crazy and cut his head off.
    "Some people were puking, some people were crying, other people were in shock . . . everybody was running, screaming, off the bus."

<EMBED src=""http://www.youtube.com/v/mWQLNs7FKJI&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED></PREFORM></P>Another passenger, said the man "dropped the head and went back and started cutting the body."
    After the bus pulled over and the terrified passengers fled, passengers said the attacker began taunting those outside with the victim's head.
    Using makeshift weapons the driver and a passing trucker prevented the man from leaving the bus until the police arrived on the scene.
    Greyhound spokeswoman Abby Wambaugh said 37 passengers and one driver were on the bus. The passengers were taken away to be interviewed by police and to stay overnight at a hotel.
    In a statement Candian police said: "The RCMP are mindful of the range of emotions being experienced by the family of the deceased over the loss of their loved one in such a horrific incident. Our thoughts are with them."

2. messed

3. Whoah...

That's fucked man. :mad:

The dude was probably off work heading home or some shit and this murderer kills him while he's asleep in the middle of the bus? That's fucked up shit.try to imagine seeing him stabbing him over 50 times and decapitating him. Fuck man. And 37 passengers did nothign at all. Someone was bound to have some weapon/s.

The guy should be beheaded himself i say.

4. I hard this on the radio. Some fucked up shit.

5. i heard about that .. i dont blame the guy beheading people is fun

6. That is incredibly fucked up.

7. you're not supposed to fall asleep on the bus. . .

because there's weirdos out there,
    this is an example of that.

8. this once again seems to be a clasic example of how people can just stand and watch. I think i would wanna stop someone getting murdered by another with a knife. you have two guys or women do work on that man.
    Do people not get adreneline rushes in situations now.

9. that scares the fuck out of me.

i greyhound all the time since i dont have a license.

damn thats fucked.

10. how did this happen today when a guy posted about it yesterday?

11. wtf is the differance, sorry if i posted it a day after, just something to post.he was beheaded, the date is irrevelant, but it usually hits closer to home when u hear it just happend this morning. i d k, just thought my gc peeps should be carefull. ALWAYS.

12. You don't take a Greyhound home from work, man.

13. Not only did he decapitate him, but he then began to cut peices off and eat them.

Seriously... it's in a transcript of the RCMP comms.
    • "Delta one, zulu go."
    • "Okay, Badger's at the back of the bus, hacking off peices and eating it."

EDIT: court photographs are up today. Looks like he was interrogated pretty hard. RCMP are known for asking questions and asking pretty hard.

14. thats real fucked up, not to mention that no one did anything.....reminds me of the opening church scene from Boondock saints. thats some bullshit yo

15. I really feel bad for the family.

16. The thing that gets me about this kind of shit.. Is that there are 30-50 people on this bus that did nothing but freak out and watch, when they have the capability to easily take the guy out. I can't say I would have done different untill I'm accually faced with a similair situation but seriously man.. It's pretty fucked up when you think about it.

17. mabey he didnt like the music the guy was listning to? lmao

18. "what the fuck, soulja boy?!?!"

stab, stab, stab...cuts off head.