Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making vegan cannabis butter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Eplexx21, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Has anyone thought of doing this? Becel recently came out with a vegan margarine and I'm thinking of using it to make cannabis infused butter for edibles.

Do you think it'll work with cannabis? Becel® Vegan Margarine

2. There's already a non-dairy "butter" called coconut oil. Works great, many folks here can attest to that.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Really? They make vegan margarine? Sounds like a scam too me to over charge for a product. Margarine doesn't have animal fat; it's made from vegetable fats.

4. Still around huh..Either the process didn't stink, The SO was out of the house, or..you got lucky and were not scalped..LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Haha. Just went to the barn. Colder than the house but quieter if ya know what I mean. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. upload_2018-3-20_5-54-6.jpeg
    Been making coconut oil based hash edible oil for years.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 1