Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil Making oil out of ice hash?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by mauad, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Hello there every one.
    I want to start using my own homemade oil. I have extracted hash using ice, Water and bubble bags. I have about 10 grams of it and want make an oil that I can orally in drops. Should I simply heat it up with olive oil or do I need alcohol or another solvent first and filter it again?! The hash is now completly dried up and final result is a Hard dark Green thing...
    Cheers IMG-20190508-WA0015.jpeg

Sent from my DRA-L21 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Decarb first 240 F for 40 minutes ( hash on cookie sheet in oven uncovered )
    5 grams decarbed Hash
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.

I make and take this stuff as my primary medicine.
    It's very thick and is best done as capsules. Keep it hot and stir between each draw of the eyedropper to get an even distribution of hash particles in each cap.
    For new users I'd start with 1 drop. Wait 2 hours. Not stoned take 2 more drops. Wait 2 hours. Repeat as needed.

[​IMG]

Keep track of how many drops were needed and you'll have a baseline for the next try.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks mate. I made this question cuz I was thinking of keeping the oil in a dropper botle and use the drops straight from it. Kind of how can I dissolve a Hard hash in olive oil and keep the mixture homogenous. If I make this process you said with olive (liquid After cooling Down) oil instead of coconut can I just consume drops or will I have to heart it up before every take?!

4. We recommend Coconut oil as it's a MCT base and bypasses the stomach and speeds directly to the portal vein and to the Liver where the delta-9-THC gets changed to 11-hydroxy-THC.
    Olive oil like many cooking oils requires bile to start digestion and they are much slower to kick in.

You can use the Liquid version of Coconut oil and shake hard before drawing up your dose in the dropper.
    Experiment with it and try a few different approaches. That is what most of us do.

Coconut oil = virtually zero taste, Fast onset of the high. Maximum bioavailability.
    Olive oil = very strong taste, slow to come on, Less effective then Coconut oil.

Hash is Hash. Not all that much difference. Your water hash is likely a few % lower then the dry ice version but not enough to make a huge difference. Mine is a touch stronger per drop I'd guess. Depends on what micron you used. I use a 160 micron mesh.

BNW

5. [​IMG]
    Mine just out of the oven decarb. It's the consistency of silly putty or play dough.
    [​IMG]
    BNW

6. I bought and 8 bag kit and used only 5 of them. Not sure about the microns.
    But thanks a lot. I didn't know about the decarb need. I will give it a try.
    Down here where Im from most patients are using oil made with Rick Simpson method but as I already have the bags for ice extaction I thought I wouldnt need alcohol.

I will give it a try with olive oil for me because is what I have available.

I quit weed because getting high was doing no good for me and most of the time I was getting bad trips. Plus if I smoke a joint at night I can't sleep at all. I have my own homegrown stuff but have no control on the genetics and CBD:TCH proportions, but as I Live in the tropics and the seeds I have used so far are from friends who grows outdoor and have no genetic control either, I assume most of em are sativa dominant.

As I started reading and watching stuff bout the applications of medical cannabis and its power to regulate the endocanabinoid system I decide to make my own oil and give it a try.

Apparently the THC is the one that helps with depression, is that correct? So I need a strain rich on TCH or (I don't want to get high) as long as there's some TCH in it will help?! At the same time Im having trouble to sleep, so CBD would be better, right?

Cheers