London terrorist Attack: Shit Is About To Hit The Fan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Malvolio, May 23, 2013.

1. I don't know how many non-uk members of the forums have heard about the attack in london yesterday, but here's some info:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/22/woolwich-attack-cleaver-knife-jihadist

Since this attack, the UK is starting to get a little bit racist. I'm predicting riots in minority areas, and people are going to start attacking Muslims. My facebook feed has been filled with racist/anti-immigration comments and groups like the EDL are making things much worse.

2. Search fail, mods can delete

3. im non uk, and it was all over the news from the sites i go to...pretty crazy they done it and broad daylight....i saw one video, where the guy with the cleaver was just talking to one of the camera guys.....

damn though...uk must have a lot of fearless people...in the video all the citizens where just walking around all normal like, while the dude with cleaver was just walking around....and nobody seem to be scared

4. I hope they subside soon, I am going to be in London next month.

5. Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. The religion of peaceâ„¢

7. Religion and peace are not compatible and should not be used in the same sentence

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You are by no stretch of the term a libertarian. You label yourself as one, but your posts here constantly contradict its fundamentals. Believe what you will, I guess.  :confused_2: 

9. You are by no stretch of the term a libertarian. You label yourself as one, but your posts here constantly contradict its fundamentals. Believe what you will, I guess. :confused_2:
    </blockquote>
    How do you figure?

10. You're typically very intolerant of other people who have beliefs that differ from your own and tend to act like liberty only applies to people who believe the same things as you, which is directly contradictory to many of the foundational principles of libertarianism.

11. You're typically very intolerant of other people who have beliefs that differ from your own and tend to act like liberty only applies to people who believe the same things as you, which is directly contradictory to many of the foundational principles of libertarianism.
    </blockquote>
    I disagree. Aside from a few angry posts here and there I'm very tolerant.

I think your making arguments based on one or two posts.

12. Of course you disagree. lol It's no argument, just my opinion. Think what you will, I just hope you try to follow the ideals you preach more closely.  :confused_2: 

[​IMG]

14. Of course you disagree. lol It's no argument, just my opinion. Think what you will, I just hope you try to follow the ideals you preach more closely. :confused_2:
    </blockquote>
    Well all.right then I guess your entitled to judge people you don't know based on a few words they said.

Ill try not to that intolerant though.

You should subscribe to what I'm preaching you need some toleeance

15. I think I'm tolerating the hypocrisy I'm perceiving from you quite well, it's just my opinion that your words (not just a few, but many over the many conversations we've had and the general sense of who you are that I've developed from them) aren't quite a purely-libertarian as you like to claim. If you think I'm wrong and your words haven't been condescending or bigoted as of late, maybe you should clarify them rather than merely respond with cop-outs.  :confused_2: 

16. I think I'm tolerating the hypocrisy I'm perceiving from you quite well, it's just my opinion that your words (not just a few, but many over the many conversations we've had and the general sense of who you are that I've developed from them) aren't quite a purely-libertarian as you like to claim. If you think I'm wrong and your words haven't been condescending or bigoted as of late, maybe you should clarify them rather than merely respond with cop-outs. :confused_2:
    </blockquote>
    I really don't know what your talking about. Its the same in the science of vegan thread. Your calling me out on shit I never said.

Other then my angry gtfo rant which I admitted was a mistake, what is anti libertarian about my beliefs?

17. Your problem is that you're taking my criticism too personally and are incorporating discussions from other threads.  :confused_2: I already quoted what you said, so you can't say you didn't say it. You implied peace cannot intolerance of religion, which is not a libertarian stance. Libertarians practice freedom and tolerance, not oppression. Thanks for your admission that the other thread was a mistake. That sort of attitude just isn't in line with libertarian thought.