Uk Soldier Beheaded On The Street In London [Disturbing]

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DopeImean, May 23, 2013.

1. What the fucking fuck...omg

full article>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eldbHCxkM0

[​IMG]

2. I dont want to watch it, but at the same time I do.

3. i wish i could have been there to kill those "men".

it isn't very hard to run someone over and then kill them with a knife.

4. no heads were removed. the 2 guys cut him open, and a video i saw looked like a body was under a car. 

5. The video is just the news. lol GC doesn't allow gore.

6. #6 El Duderino, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    no heads were removed. they cut him open. and why did it take so long for guns to come on the scene. this happened right outside of a military establishment and no guns were to be had... god damnit. can i not delete posts? fuckin weak.

7. "Hide"="Delete" on the new system.

8. UK soldier false flag

9. #9 Twistedweather, May 23, 2013
  10. About fucking time. I'm not saying they targetted the right person, but their motivations were definitely in the right place. Should have been a politician.

11. All religions have there B.S. Thats why i advocate a ban on all religions due to there violent tendencies. See how long there gods take to save there people?

12. The attacker seemed calm. Im still like Killuminati

13. Sad what happened, the reactions are even more sad. Those fuckers on liveleak act like they are about to start the second Endlösung and london dumbasses with knives run to the mosques? :rolleyes:

14. Were they muslims? They didn't look like muslims but I didn't bother to watch the entire video.

15. Kenyans... they want Obama back.  :eek: 

16. #16 -13 Amp-, May 23, 2013
    the killer said all of that in a British accent...  "Our lands"?

17. Stuff like this always makes me want to buy a gun and get my concealed firearms license. 

18. There are  people who  get  frustrated to the point that they cant see solutions beyond violence. They did this out of their principle but it would be foolish to think it will get something done. Maybe a ripple, and they are willing to do terrible things for a ripple

19. damn...uk you guys to? :smoke:

Lol. Good observation