Let's talk about sex baby, (official sexual encounters thread)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by InferiorZone, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Go ahead Gc, we've all done it! (at least most) So post here about it.
    Tell about you're weirdest, you're first, or anything you want! :p

2. wrong forum dude

3. i refuse

4. Lol, can you feel the love yet?

5. you know...theres a sex forum. theres a lot of sexual encounters in there.

6. We have a sex forum on gc, lol?
    btw - i'm not trying to be a perv, just curious of any embarrassing/weird things you've had done/done in bed.

is that so wrong? loll

7. i put a chick on my dick and spun her like a helicopter

8. I've done that as well, but with 2 girls at once (the tongue is very useful...).

9. didn't even know that was possible. :confused:

10. you had a girlspin around your tounge?

11. I also did that, but with 3 girls

:p:rolleyes:

12. For the record, I fixed the spelling in the Thread Title. —chillax

13. thank you.

14. No problem. Glad to help.
    :wave:

15. well i actually got some lift when i did it

i win

16. #16 sunshine23, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    I once had a guy face me, put my legs on his shoulders wrapped around his neck and stood up pressing me against the wall going down on me. Fucking amazing.

I myself have an oral fixation so I very much enjoy going down on a guy. Of course, its gotta be clean... I dont touch gross wankers. I fooled around with a manager at work once and he said I got him off faster and better than any woman he's ever been with (and he was a HUGE nympho) :)

I rather like it up against a wall... that's always been such a turn on for me. My bf and I love doggy style and 69... and I LOVE the whole ass spanking thing too! :)

Biting/Nibbling/Scratching is great too...
    So is dirty talk... I'm vocal about what I want to do, and what I'm going to do, or what I desire. It's especially fun dirty talking in french (I'm French, and one guy I dated a long time ago only wanted me to talk dirty in French it was funny)

I wanna do some more roleplay actually... I'm a theatre major, so I love playing parts. :) Teacher/Schoolgirl is a big fantasy of mine.

And whats this I hear about spinning a girl around on the guys tongue? I NEED to know how this is comfortably done, hahaha.