Sex Stories Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by XVIPimp, Mar 15, 2009.

1. What's up y'all ?

Before I get started with my post, I want to let it be known that this is one of my favorite forums on grasscity. There's a lot of different reasons, but mainly... I like this forum because I have been through a lot of good, and bad relationships, so I can relate with a lot of stuff being posted here & can even offer some good advice from time to time. But, also, there's just so many different emotions people are going through when posting in this forum... it's cool I think :cool:

With that being said, I wanted to post up something a little different than the usual topics you read in here.

From here on out, I'm going to post any and all of my sexual experiences, in this thread. You can read, reply, hate, appreciate, or ignore... it don't matter to me. All that I ask, is if you post a story... make sure it's recent. But, if you have a juicy story from the past, by all means feel free to share...

Oh yeah, the more details the better.

2. I like this thread already...so I'll go ahead an post a story...

Last time my fuckbuddy came over, I told her that my roommates were probably both locked in their rooms for the night and she was like, "ok, good" cause she likes to be discreet. So I pick her up from her place and bring her back to mine. Let me tell you she's lookin GOOD. Booty shorts with the thong showing on her hips and a small tight white low cut tank top and no bra.

When we get home to my place I open the door and not only are both my roommates there, but like 10 of their friends decided to come over and chill and play some xbox and shit. So here me and her stand in the doorway at midnight like...."hiiiiiii... :eek:"

So I say...Sup everybody...this is xxx...and they all say hi and make some conversation for a few minutes until she turns to me and says, "you want to go upstairs and...watch a movie?" At this question my roommate chokes back a laugh and I put on my shit eating grin. So we go upstairs and I decide to fuck with everyone and do my best to make her scream.

Clothes come off, I shove her on the bed, spread her legs and start sucking her clit, the screams arrive within a minute...Then we get to the real show, starting out missionary, changing to her on her side, then doggy style, then a modified doggy style with her legs spread real wide so she's 6 inches above the surface of the mattress. I can now hit the pussy like it owes me rent AND reach around and finger her clit at the same time. Screams erupt from both of us :D...

I hear laughter from downstairs.

We decide to give it some time so we can relax and get our shit together. So we head down 30 minutes later, and now everyone that was downstairs an hour and a half ago is high as fuck. One of my boys looks at us, grins and starts the slow clap. Me and her get some water and then she decides to go back up to my room to get some sleep and I sit down to smoke a joint with the boys. :smoking:

We fucked again in the morning, but it was a lot gentler, still nice though :)

3. #3 Per Waui, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    ok, I reserve the 3rd spot, but I gotta smoke a bowl first so I leave this marker.;)

ok sooooo, my ex-girl used to never let me hit it high. She said she just didn't like it. Whatever. One time I was blazed as shit and she comes around wanting some D. I'm ok, baby but I'm real high so hope you don't mind ha. She didn't. But we were fuckin really nice for like 15 and she is like damn you are wearing me out, and I'm like damn I think I am too high to bust. Shit was hard like a nightstick, but would't pop ahaha. I noticed that the condom ripped after awhile and pulled that shit out and said damn baby sorry, I gotta give it up for now.

4. #4 XVIPimp, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    Now.... as for the inspiration of this thread. Read below.

It all started about 5 or 6 weeks ago or so... at my local bank branch.

I use the same branch all the time, and quite often, so a lot of the employees there somewhat know who I am (they always at least say hello, and know me by name). Well, I go in one day, and notice a cute girl working behind the counter, one that I have never seen working there before.

I was in a really good mood that day, and decided to go in her line instead of the other teller that I've talked to countless times. When I got up to her window, I wasn't really trying to pick up on her or anything, I was just being nice and asking if she was new and all that, nothing serious. Well I kind of got the impression that she liked me... because she was just like smiling really big, and had that look in her eye. Some of you guys know what I'm talkin' about.

But, to make a long story short... over the next couple of weeks, I keep seeing her there and we always end up flirting/joking around with one another. It was all in fun for me... but I was sure that she was wanting my dick.

Well last Friday (Mar 6th), I went in and made a deposit. I bought my roommate a laptop online using my check card... and he gave me the cash, since he don't have a bank account or debit card or anything like that. Whenever I went in to put the cash back into my account, she was working that day. We flirted as usual, and I didn't notice it at first... but when I left I see that she wrote her (cell) phone number on my deposit receipt.

At first, I nearly just tossed away her number. This might sound like a shitty thing for me to say, but she's kind of a bigger girl, and that's why. Now she's not fat by any means, just "thick" is what you could describe her as. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that... it's just not my preference. I've always preferred thinner women...

I decided fuck it, she's funny and seems like a cool person, so maybe if nothing else we could just hang out as friends (or maybe even fuck buddies). So I call her up after the weekend is up... we start to get to know each other a little bit better, I'm not much of a phone person, so we chatted maybe 30 mins or so every night for few days...

Last night we talked longer. Mostly because the conversation turned sexual all quick like. I don't want to go in too many details about everything we talked about, but she told me that every guy she's ever gave head to said she was the best they ever had. I told her "yeah right, all guys say that every girl that just finished sucking their dick" but she wasn't having it. Anyway I think I said something like "well I don't believe it" and she took the bait by saying "well if you're lucky enough, you might get to find out one day" I was just joking and was like... "will tomorrow work for you ?" she was all serious and was like yeah, I'm not doing anything if you're not.

So we planned to meet up tonight. I wasn't sure if she was serious about the head thing, but I was going to chill with her regardless, no pressure though, ya know ? So we go out and eat somewhere tonight... I had a few drinks, but she's not 21 so she couldn't drink anything. I felt kind of weird going out on a date with a younger.... "thick" girl so we didn't stay at the restaurant too long before I wanted to bounce out.

I was content doing whatever, but asked her what she wanted to do. She told me she had some margarita mix and tequila at her (parents) house, and we should go there and have a few drinks since she couldn't have any when we were out. I said sure whatever.

So we go to her house which was in the Highland Park area of Dallas. I don't know if y'all know of that neighborhood, but it's one of the wealthiest areas in Dallas, or Texas period. There probably isn't a home in that neighborhood worth less than $1million.

We get inside, and their house is immaculate. I've been in some nice homes before, but never one as nice as this one. No bullshit, but their pool house was nicer than what I stay in right now, and I make pretty good money. We go to the kitchen and whip up some margaritas... I was thinking that her parents or something was going to wake up, cause we were being loud as fuck, lol no one ever came out though.

So shes shows me around her place... and we eventually make it to her room. Immediately I jump on her big ass bed, and make myself comfortable. The comforter on her bed was as thick as a mattress I swear. It was soft as hell too... stuffed with feathers or something. I take my shoes off, and lay up near the headboard.

At this point I'm beginning to wonder if something is going to go down. I didn't really have anything to talk about really, so I was just chillin not saying a whole lot kind of bored to be honest, and she was flipping through the channels looking for something to watch. She kept asking me if something was wrong, and I was like nah... just relaxed from all the liquor. After not really finding anything on TV she shuts it off and scoots up near me. She said something like "I hope you had fun with me tonight, I think you're really cool, blah blah blah" and I could tell she wanted to make out. So I gave her what she wanted...

Here's where it starts getting juicy. We're kissing, rubbing on each other, and she puts her hand down my pants and starts playing with my dick. Since I'm such a nice guy, I go ahead and depants myself for her... so she can service me without my pants being in the way, lol. I'm not going to lie, she was giving some damn good head... like the best I've had in a while I'll admit that. She was talking dirty too which was a nice surprise... but she kept on saying "God I want you inside of me" like over and over...

I thought about it, and knew I didn't have a condom on me or anything... but I said fuck it. So I stopped her from sucking my dick, and started to go to unbutton her pants for her, but she already knew what was up. Before I knew it she was butt ass naked, and I had her bent over on her beg, nailing the hell out of her. I always like to be prepared for anything, so I asked her where should I cum at. All she said was her mouth.

Whenever I knew it was time, I told her I'm about to cum... I kid you not, she had my dick out of her, got on her knees, and had my dick back in her mouth in the snap of a finger. She started sucking like she really wanted that cum... Now I haven't had any sex in a while, and also haven't jerked out recently... so needless to say, she got a huge load, and swallowed the whole thing.

Anyway. This post is long enough, so I don't want to type a whole lot more. If you made it this far, let me know and I'll have to rep ya or something for reading all of that.

More stories to come... hopefully

EDIT - I played this song after I left, on my way home
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCqp6JjPNzk"]YouTube - Fat B - Its Goin Down[/ame]

5. read the whole thing, that shit was hot, I need to fuck my local hot bank teller, except she's got a nice shiny rock on her left hand...well who knows ;)

6. Hahahahaha!

Nice story there bro! I'll think of you next time I'm in the bank!

I don't have any story's myself...virgin:(...

7. then get out there and fuck some drunk cock hungry bitches :D

8. .. goddamn, nice work. chick sounds tight. you still chill with her?

9. My Christmas present to my girlfriend, it was ridiculous haha.

She was at my dorm room helping me pack up and stuff but we had smoked because I had finished with exams and we met up at a friend's house (she lives an hour away).

Anyways, I'm like, "oh hey, I want to give you your Christmas present". On my desk is this red box with a ribbon and everything but she had no idea what was in it haha.

But, I started playing and singing "Vermilion" by Slipknot on acoustic guitar and after I was done she was amazed. That wasn't even the end haha.

I gave her the box and she opened it and it was a black scarf. At first, she didn't know what it was for. Then I tied it around her head covering her eyes and told her to get naked.

After we were both naked, I played "Vermillion part 2" on my computer speakers and got nasty and dirty. I was caressing her and lightly kissing parts of her body and then I started whispering the lyrics in her ear. Eventually I went down on her for a good 2 minutes until the song ended and started playing "Pulse of the Maggots" (the next song on the album).

That's when I rolled down the condom, slid in and went to town haha. I was pounding away. I switched from missionary to raising her up on her back and me on my knees nailing her balls deep haha.

My god, it was some great sex. She was screaming it was so good. We had to lie there afterwards for like 30 minutes. There were tears streaming down her face.

I get to see her on Tuesday, I might bust out some handcuffs ;)

10. rep+ for hittin the "think" girl. Bigger girls need lovin too

Hell, I like my women with some meat on em.

11. ha good story pimp, well "layed" out. Hope ol' girl was clean, my motto is "Always bring the gloves if I might be doin some work." ;)

12. i feel i have many, many stories for this thread, but am currently too baked to recall any of them.

so consider my subscription as a promise for some dirty stories soon. :D

nice thread, pimp.

13. Last year we threw a party for St. Paddy's day. Of course all day I wore green, smoked alot of green and drank an obscene amount of green beer. Apparently this is not a good state of mind to longboard in and i ended up in a bush somewhere on campus. I didnt realize it at the time but I had ripped my jeans along the seem right under the zipper of my fly. I of course was far to fucked up to notice this at the time.

Anyway later that night were all just chillen in my room and this girl I made out with earlier that night came in and sat on the futon across from me (I was sitting at my desk chair.) Before I know it, i feel this strange sensation on my junk. I looked down and I shit you not, this girl had her foot stuck through the hole in my jeans and was rubbing me down. There were a bunch of other people in my room so I kind of gave her a look so she proceded to remove her foot and insert her hand in the hole instead.

About this time I told everyone to get the hell out of my room and we ended up romping (what else was I going to do?) on the futon. This girl was nuts though, whenever people would knock on the door to get their stuff she would yell "Go the fuck away, im tryin gto fuck here!!!"

Finally I opened the door when we were done and there was about 6 ppl sitting along the wall waiting to get there coats etc. The crazy girl then walks out, looks at the girls and says "Damn, you guys missed out on a HUGE cock" and walks off. I ended up walking her back to her dorm for another romp then smoked my chillum all the way back.

It was one hell of a night...

14. ^the ones that brag are always fun :D, and on a side note, I want a chillum, lol

15. Wow dude, that's a great moment in hook up history! I don't have anything that cool but one sunny ass day I'm out skateboarding with some friends, smokin, and having a fanfuckintastic day. Then my co-worker calls me up at like noonish and wanted to know if I wanted to hangout with her and my other co-worker. So I'm like sure that sounds good cuz all my friends were leavin anyway. Now, I knew this girl a little from school but I had no intentions of an actual hookup. After a few hours, she is startin to flirt like there's no tomorrow and then I decided to actually go with it. By the end of the night I had her at my place, naked, face down, ass up and wailin like a banshee. The next day, I apologized to my other co-worker who had to sit there listening to us flirt and then I had to apologize to my ex-gf for fucking one of her friends only a few days after we had broken up. :smoking:

16. to Peppie though, how were you playing Vermillion on acoustic, that's not an acoustic song at all, part 2 yeah, but not the original

17. You can play any song acoustic, whether or not it works well is a different matter

18. had me in stitches man, you are wonderful

19. One time my girlfriend and I were drinking some beers in the parking lot of a Mexican restaurant. We couldn't buy beers since it was Sunday so we brought these beers from home. We were both a little tipsy so we started making out in the parking lot of this Mexican restaurant. Sooner or later, we ended up in the backseat fucking pretty damn hard. We did a nice little quickie and when we finished we realized a cop had come into the same parking lot. We were both like, oh shit let's fucking dip. So we went across the street to this bakery where apparently there was a wedding party going on. Once again, we start making out and fucking in the backseat. This time, there was a car right next to us who can see and hear everything we are doing since our windows were down. It was such a fucking rush and it was also hilarious. I bet they were like, dammmnnn.

20. #20 barfdog17, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    I'm well aware of that seeing as I play guitar, among other things...:wave:

But playing a half screamed metal song with a HEAVY drum and bass line on an acoustic just doesn't sound good to me at least. Unless of course he means Vermillion Part 2, which is an acoustic song, then it would sound awesome.:)

I try :D