Lemonberry Haze Orignial sensible auto, micro-grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ka0s420, May 26, 2019.

1. Tons of interesting info here to read through, maybe some will help you;
    10 gallon fabric pots HUGE AUTOS!

This was a good read too;
    Reddit

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Thanks dude, got me some reading to do - always a good thing :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Im going to be watching ! Crazy how fat that plant already is at day 12.
    Excited to check it out! You're right in front of my grow so this will be awesome for me. its like being one step ahead, by watching your plant. :ey: cheerssss

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks man, appreciate the extra set of eyes :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just a couple of new pics, at day 15, beginning of week 3 and starting LST.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Peace out, hope y'all had a good weekend and happily uneventful grows :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Looks good.

Ballsy that LST is considering it’s an auto. I hope it works out well.

New Grow:
    Grow #1 - White Widow Auto

7. It's actually the only way to maximise autos without stressing them. I have to do it in my space because it's uber micro, but most auto growers that use LST see pretty significant gains.

Check this out: Autoflower LST (Low Stress Training)

8. I would try LST on my girls, but I have read for my specific strain, it performs best untouched. Not that I don’t want to try LST. I just need a photoperiod strain next. I want to do a ScrOG that fills up my entire 2x4 with one plant haha. Should a fun project!!

New Grow:
    Grow #1 - White Widow Auto

• Like Like x 1
  9. yeah screens look fun, you ever seen the screens that wrap around the light, so you end up with a tunnel made out of plant heads, like something from a spaceship's hydro lab, heheh.

On a shitty note, I think my plant has a bug problem, possibly thrips. Which sucks. I'm cooking up my own blend of tobacco, garlic, chili and dish soap insecticidal spray, at the minute. I'll try and post pics showing the damage later.

10. Good luck man, hopefully it's nothing bad

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yeah, it looks pretty bad, like not late stage infestation bad, but there's definitely little creatures eating my leaves:

I finished making my homemade insecticide, but I can't use it just yet as I'm doing a 24 hour test leaf to make sure I don't burn or kill the poor girl with the spray. Hopefully the leaf can manage it. If not, I'll have to wait several more days to get some neem oil and try with that :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. Aw dude I'm sorry ! bugs are the worst . I had a bad fungus gnat problem with my lavender plants because of over watering. I just threw the plants away after hassling with it for two weeks. if it was a cannabis plant though i would not have done that lol. I am planning on getting neem oil just incase any bugs do show up. I hope everything is going okay. I noticed that your plants have grown waaaay faster than mine. Any tips? or do auto flowers generally grow faster?

13. What makes you so sure it’s bugs? Personally, I cannot tell.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I can't tell from the pictures either. If you don't see moving i would make sure with a jewels loupe from like amazon ($10)
    You can apply neem oil in a foiler spray right before lights off. i heard you should only use it during veg though. I could be wrong.

15. The top image (in my last post) is not to show the bugs, but some of the damage they'd done so far. It's really hard to see them with the naked eye and my camera, because they're smaller than a millimetre in size fully grown... In the second picture, I tried to get a shot of the bugs with camera zoom, but it didn't work out well. But if you can make it out, there's like these little fatty white lumps. That's them. In the third pic, I was trying to show the burn on the leaf edge, that's not a nute burn - bear in mind im not using chemical ferts etc anyways and haven't added anything so it should be acclimatised to the compost it's in. That burn is one of the effects of the bugs called thrips.

I have used my homemade ghetto spray, it's fucking gross though, the tobacco and garlic mix, and the soap i used is pomegranate and hyacinth - quite the colourful palette :| It seems to have slowed them down, but not as definitively as I'd like. Gonna order some neem concentrate tonight actually.

Auto flowers do grow quicker for sure, this pheno's supposed to grow from seed to harvest under 70 days apparently. Still, it's potentially a much smaller plant at the finish than a photo. Here's a shot of it today on day 18, just watered her, and gave first top-feed of worm castings:

[​IMG][​IMG]

steady temp around 28c and 40-45rh for past couple of days.

• Like Like x 1
  16. It's been both better and worse, lol. I'm pretty sure you guys were right about no bugs and I misdiagnosed bugs when it was nutrient deficiency. Using my home made bug spray nearly killed the poor girl and she's still suffering from deficiencies. Pretty sure it's a cal mag problem, I've given her calcium but not mag and it's still getting worse. However I have epsom salt arriving tomorrow which is an excellent natural source of magnesium so it should turn out ok.

Here's a link to thread I started trying to identify the problems. I literally got one reply saying to flush, but it's not the answer I was looking for, will do it if the salts don't work out (linking because there are more pics of some of the horrendous bug spray damage there) Need help With these leaf symptoms please

As for now, it's day 23, it's 24.5 degrees c, and the RH is at 51%

started using gardening pegs instead of twisty wire stuff
    Couple shots of what I think is the mag deficiency showing further towards the top now(it's spread)

On a side note, my setup is changing this week. Im turning the tent the right way up, and using a 300w dual spec cfl instead. More powerful light, easier access to tent, can start growing at least two at a time. Win win, however less experimental than I set out thinking this grow would be - still better for me and my plants for sure. Just need to make sure I don't get caught :|

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey! A deficiency is wayyyy better than a bug problem in my eyes. So .... Helllll yeah bud. She looks good. Looks like she's getting pretty thick ;)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Truth man, for sure. I won't be able to be very positive until I see her pull through the deficiency though - stresses me out just as much as the plant, lol. Would be less so if I had more than one, but with one it's all eggs in one basket.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thats why I am growing photoperiod tbh. Because I don't know how to properly diagnose these plants yet so i know if they start slacking on me during veg i can always add on another week to veg due to stunted growth or whatever. So i can imagine how you feel knowing you need to get them healthy as possible before they self flower. You'll be alright though.. she looks healthy enough for my standards rn... :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2