Kannabia Seeds Promo at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Jul 3, 2020.

1. They're all giveaways man. You comment at the end of the page. Its really very simple. God forbid you ever decide to try and join a comparative grow. You'll never figure that form out lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. 20200522_184803.jpg 20200407_155945.jpg
    Won twice and didn't sign up for shit....who pissed in your Cheerios.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. If people do not want to take the time to read the rules then that's on them.

Kind of sad that someone new feels justified in coming after a long standing sponsor of this site.

Myself and many others have won many promotions and giveaways from them. They do a lot here and offer free seeds monthly to those in need. If you aren't comprehending what's published maybe ask for help instead of bashing.

Thank you.

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I know you programmed that bloody random number generator Mr:p. Lol...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Buddy it says it right there in the post?

visit the link below to learn more, get a 15% discount code and enter a comp to win FREE Kanabia Seeds!

Get Kannabia Seeds for FREE at The Vault

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. hey buddy, are you on some sort of vendetta here? the contest is clearly mentioned in the post and linked from the post, no need to spend anything, there is a contest to win free seeds, no catch, but also for anyone ordering there are free Kannabia seeds too

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. read the post buddy

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hey buddy, we are not here to give you free seeds, we run competitions and promos often for people to win free seeds as part of our advertising, you get a chance to win free seeds, we get some exposure, sweet deal eh, i am really not understanding your negativity on all of this

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. So complain to the other seed companies that don't bring you opportunities to win free seeds and give me a break eh lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. but it is a competition....

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. we do all types of contest buddy, in fact we are well known for doing the biggest and the most free seed giveaways, we give away more free seeds than any other seed company...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. no sign up required

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Don’t waste your breathe George...
    The Vaults generosity has been proven here already, not sure why that guy feels he needs to take such a hard stance this time around.
    Thanks for another great opportunity, keep up the great work!:weed:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. More vault winnings. 1126191514b.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Wow, can't believe all the hate here, what's the point in even responding.

The Vault are a paid advertiser for this site, so what do you expect the Vault to do other than advertise?!

For context, Vault always drops amazing promos and discounts and then annually runs contests on here for FREE SEEDS sent out at their cost for people to take part. If you were on here long enough you'd know that.

They literally couldn't do anymore if they tried. As above, their generosity has already been proven to those who've been on here a while and have at least one brain cell.

Keep doing what you're doing @George - The Vault

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. You made a mistake and that's understandable. We can all misread things or jump to premature conclusions sometimes. To double down and continue to attack pretty mutch the only company that supports blades is just silly.
    It's not their fault no one else does contests. If anything it's grasscity fault for not allowing regular users to run their own contests. I'd personally do contests for extra beans, clones, and or equipment I no longer use if we were allowed and I know others would too.
    I've won a couple of the Vault giveaways/contests and participated in quite a few comparative grows. signing up for the newsletter is optional. Even if it wasn't it's a very small effort in exchange for free genetics.
    Tldr: you're the d in this situation

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1