Kannabia Seeds Promo at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Jul 3, 2020.

• Like Like x 4
  1. #2 Bigdaddy76, Jul 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    That’s sweet but what’s the contest? Is this the contest section or The Vault advertising section? This section of forum needs a rename unless there’s actual contests and not just advertising! Just saying. Nothing against the The Vault but this is WAY misleading!

• Like Like x 2
  2. I totally agree.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. Awesome! Thank you George.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You must’ve won a prize from this contest, you’re thanking him for?!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Nope. Just thankful for the chance.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wait, I need to spend money, order seeds from you, to have a chance to win free seeds? Hell of a contest!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I do believe there’s a section for Grass City advertising that not called Contests!! It’s the link above contests. I can see if you got them confused!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Chance to spend your money? Every seed bank is giving deals for the forth! Anyone will take your money dude. I’m just upset this isn’t in advertising cause this certainly doesn’t belong in contests!

• Like Like x 2
  9. You do not have to purchase to win. Slow down killer.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Read again. All the way down.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I just changed my answer after rereading it all the way through. However, look at every thread on contest and it’s simply advertising for The Vault. I shouldn’t have to be redirected to a businesses website for a contest on Grasscity, unless it’s a sign up sheet and not full of advertising you have to wade through. Times like this I wish I was a mod!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. All the other marijuana webs sites that have a contest section, actually have contests and it’s not just advertising by one company. So I guess that’s what I was expecting. Thought those expectations were rational!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Why are you here moaning , just pay no attention and head elsewhere . Simple

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Because it’s annoying and need to be put into advertising not competition!

• Like Like x 2
  15. But you can win seeds by leaving a comment on the vaults site . Sounds like a competition to me .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. #18 Bigdaddy76, Jul 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
    Looks more so like advertising to me. EVERY contest on this site, in first 3 pages of choices, is nothing more then advertising for The Vault. Wow great contest, to another website, have to read all their advertising for a chance to sign up to “win” a few free seeds! Maybe give those seeds away and who ever can grow them the best wins something. That’s a contest. Not giving away seeds, just to get your email so you can be added to their email list and get more traffic!

• Like Like x 2
  17. I've actually won quite a bit of things from the vault.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Won or given for signing up?

• Like Like x 1