Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to be high like in the beginning?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WoodKid, May 13, 2021.

1. #1 WoodKid, May 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    Hello
    I already have 13 years of experience, it is not about recreational smoking from time to time. For the past 13 years I have been smoking every morning until evening. My job and my hobby is playing games, and when I don't smoke, I don't like it. Before that, I had two breaks in my life that lasted a month (for Lent). I felt the difference then, but it was still far from the sensations at the beginning of my adventure. I am currently on a three-month break because that is the only thing I can refuse to save a little money (about $ 200 a week). After such a long break, I expected miracles, but when a friend offered me a really good staff, it was still not like it used to be. How long must the break last and is it even possible?
    About PC Games
    What 'm doing when I'm really happy is a playing a games like a Path of Exile which are my most liked hobby. I just like play games and I'm doig it every day, a few hours per day. Path of Exile currency is important in poe currency trading. Odealo is great for that, read more.
    I think it is important to play Path of Exile and get maximum pleasure from it and shorten the time of collecting items and experience. PoE is a fantastic game, but some aspects should be improved.

buy poe currency

I hope you find my advice useful, it has always been useful. For me, it works fantastically and flawlessly. Probably the best poe currency shop where you can buy it safely and cheaply

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 shattascam, May 13, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
    It's not possible, you'll be forever chasing the dragon as it is known. It's like your first orgasm when you were a kid or the first time you saw a naked lady in a picture, nothing else will ever ring that bell as hard again. 13 years of smoking all day every day is more than I have ever done or could afford and even still before i stopped recently the highs were not lasting as long.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Maybe some cleansing? Any supplementation? I do not mean strength high, then I was walking down the street, and feeling the rays on my neck, I was involuntarily happy and smiling. If the month and three months make a difference, will the break for a year magnify the result?

4. #4 shattascam, May 13, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
    I'm not sure it works like that. The brain produces cannabinoids and artificially ingesting THC makes the brain think it does not have to produce them anymore, and the quantity/frequency of usage is proportional to diminishing returns, and it's not as simple as just smoking more. I always felt it was a waste of weed to smoke more than once a day because it tapers off. I want to still be able to get high when i'm 35 which is why i am practicing greater moderation now. But that's just my experience i guess. How old are u?

5. I don't understand how you're not high when smoking dude... I smoke/eat edibles all day every day for pain relief :confused_2: I wake up in pain then smoke & I'm high & happy :confused_2::laughing:

6. No

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Good edibles will throw your tolerance on the ground and smash it to bits.
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Kat's recipe is the way.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    My work on the same recipe.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] 1 capsule for breakfast and I'm tripping high all day long.
    Same effect the next day and the next and ........

BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Ive been a user for over 20 years I get high every time as well most times higher than the first time i ever smoked. with so many different strains and different ways the strains effect you how can you compare highs. one bud may be 10% thc while the other 28%thc never will that give you the same high. some strains fight pain others anxiety etc. those will also give you different highs different experiences. if anything when i first started smoking the weed made me more dumb until i learned how to function while blitzed out of my mind. now personally i dont smoke to get high in a sense of smoking just to get high, i smoke for the benefits uppers in the morning ( durban poison, green crack etc.) Chillers in the evening like ( laughing buddha, aura borealis, panama red etc.) and downers at night ( cotton candy kush, grand daddy purple etc)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. It's interesting from ones biology to the next. I've been using marijuana for pain for somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 years and I can still get high with just one good size vaporizer hit. Thanks Green Goddess.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. The brain is interesting. Dopamine re-uptake is self regulated and the added catalyst of cannabis spurs the metabolic reaction rate. By increasing the concentration gradient of cannabis molecules in the bloodstream, the body gets used to the subtype of THC given to that particular strain. By changing strains immediately in the same day, you will notice your mucosal membrane acting in tandem with the previous ratio of THC/CBD already there. This is like the body doing a health check like a vaccine, only less invasive by using the respiratory system. If you don't notice a change of high from strain to strain, they are likely within the same vibrational frequency.

Blue dream should induce EUPHORIA, as the future looks bright with hope/imagination. Mr. Nice should induce NOSTALGIA, as reminiscing on the past brings back previous joys as memories.

Blue dream resonates light blue and Mr. Nice resonates deep blue or indigo. If you understand change of frequencies like this you could do your own research from there and see if you fix your issues not feeling high.

Good luck blade! :smoke:

11. I'm sure it's possible because I've experienced it and so have others that I know personally.

12. You know what actually works for me?. Switching up methods of consumption. So you can smoke for 2 weeks and once you start feeling your tolerance go up switch to vaping for a few weeks until the same. Then switch to dabbing. Repeat, not necessarily in that order. It shouldn't work but it does. However a break once in a while is nice and can help. There is a point where more time on a break won't help anymore. So there is no need to stop for a year. I'm sure a month is more than good enough and 2 weeks will really help.

13. Dabbing...ya I forgot dabbing. I have not dabbed in like 5 years, the first time I dabbed I was basically just knocked out. Gonna try and make some dabs off my homegrown and give it a second shot

14. #14 WoodKid, May 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    I do not understand you. Of course I have a high - but this high is never as strong and pleasant as it was when I started.
    Lots of new PoE content, and it's a great MMORPG and ARPG. I am definitely interested in other things as well, but since what you write about PoE is something new, I understand.
    I used to buy poe orbs myself, then, when I got everything I could get, I sold my currency through Odealo
    Thanks for replying

15. Take a T break. stop smoking for a few weeks (i would suggest 2 atleast) and then go back to smoking. it will feel a lot stronger and intimate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Eat a 1000 mg edible, smoke a gram of moon rocks, take 3 dabs and call me In the morning

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. You say your currently on a 3 month break, but right after that you said you already finished the break so I don't get what the fuck your talking about

I am on day 7 of a day of a 25 day t-break. Before the break I would only get a mellowed out from my usual dose. I made the mistake of using daily for a few months.

After my t-break ends I'm gonna post my results here on grasscity to show the effectiveness of a t-break

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Shatter gets me high like first time. It's great stuff.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Man.. if you eat burger king everyday you'll get diabetes.. if you smoke weed everyday you'll get permd.. aka permafried... until breaking that habit. Its just a different feeling.

All things in moderation.

I personally smoke all day for that mellow feeling..(permd) , not for the super lit out of this world giggly as fuck for no reason feeling( although that is fun its not functional)

The mellow feeling is my medicine. Some take pills.. some go to therapy... I smoke weed to calm down and focus. Just need a good balance to stay productive.

You want to be silly stoned? Don't smoke as much... even smoking stronger stuff just builds your tolerance. Want a nice average high? Smoke decent bud errryydayyy!

Unless you smoke shit weed all the time.. in that case.. go take a dab

• Like Like x 1