Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Increasing High with Lemongrass Oil - Did I buy the wrong thing? Lemon Grass

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CannibusGuy, Oct 26, 2021.

1. So I’ve read a lot of threads about lemon grass oil increasing your high when you take it

Basically people say take one drop A half hour before you use and you’ll get much much higher

I read to be very careful because it’s very concentrated and it burns

so I went to the vitamin store and bought some

my concern is it doesn’t burn whatsoever I can dump it on my hand and I don’t feel anything

so I’m worried I bought the wrong thing or that it’s not effective

is there a brand that you guys recommend that works the best?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Smoke more weed if u want to get higher dude lol

4. lol

It doesn’t work like that at all

Unless you have no tolerance

The more you use the more you need and eventually it stops working

After 3 hits on my Vape it does nothing

Doesn’t matter if I do three or 30O hits

All it does is Increase your tolerance

you’re wasting time money and Cannibis

The worst part of doing that is you’re making the problem worse on yourself

Believe me one day you’ll find out and you’ll be sorry

I used to get super stoned every night

now I can only use once a week because my tolerance is so high

Cannibis is not like Alcohol where the more you use the drunker you get

I made that mistake when I started

Biggest mistake of my life

Less is more with Cannibis

I do everything possible to lower my tolerance

Lemongrass Oil is the only trick I have not tried Yet

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Rub the lemon grass oil along the side of the joint and smoke! Just like people put cannabis oil on cigarettes.
    @CannibusGuy

6. I think what you bought was lemon oil diluted down to a safe level. The active ingredient ingredient in lemon oil is a terpene called limonene. As far as I know (and I read a lot of medical studies) limonene does not increase your high, but it will help cannabis fight cancers.

Myrcene, however, has been reported to increases the absorption of THC, but again, I have seen no studies on this.

One way to improve your high is to take Omega 3. It seems you can't properly hook up the CB1 receptors (the ones that get you high) without some Omega 3. The earliest study I’ve found on this is “Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions.” Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions - PubMed Here’s the key sentence- “In n-3-deficient mice, presynaptic cannabinoid CB(1) receptors (CB(1)Rs) normally responding to endocannabinoids were uncoupled from their effector G(i/o) proteins.” (n-3 = Omega 3).

However, this is not a quick fix. It takes about a month of using Omega 3 to replace enough "uncoupled" receptors with working ones to get a noticeable effect. You have billions of CB1 receptors, but each defective one cuts into your ability to get high (or heal) with cannabis!

And if you really want to get really high, try some edibles BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Or maybe some of @BrassNwood 's little capsules? Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Granny :wave:

7. The one sure fire way to get higher is with edibles. They can get you more then high enough to cry Uncle and they can work every day.

Take a thumbnail sized bud. 1/2 gram or so.
    Roast it 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered.
    Grind to dust.
    Mix with just enough Cooking oil (Butter) to make paste.
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes.
    Let cool / chill
    Cut into 4 pieces
    Eat one.
    Wait 2 hours.
    If not stoned
    Eat a 2nd piece
    Wait 2 hours
    If not stoned
    Eat the last 2 pieces.

BNW

8. Problem is I don’t smoke

I vape

9. Well it is not sure fire

I once took a whole syringe of RSO (737 MG)

It did pretty much nothing (Made me "Slightly Relaxed"

This is the problem with a super high tolerance.

When I started Out 5 to 10 MG and I would be in another Dimention (Like a Tornado Outside my House would not wake me up) Now I take 150 Times that and Pretty much Nothing.

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It isn't Lemon Oil

It is Lemongrass Oil

I have been taking Fish Oil (Tons of it) for a Few Years Now

Also have done

Dark Chocolate
    Mango
    All Kinds of other stuff

I have done it all except Lemongrass Oil

Because when I went to the store the person asked me why I wanted it.

She said you can't take it because it is not for humans and toxic so I past

But as time goes on it gets worse and worse

I don't care if it is toxic anymore

I want results

I got the 2 Bottles above today at 2 different stores

First store that's all they had (not for human consumption)

Second one I got at store number 2

They had 3 different ones

She said this was safe because it didn't have a warning on the label

But they both seem exactly the same to me

Smell and taste the same

What is the difference between essential oil lemgrass oil and human consumption lemongrass oil?

I think it is a scam

Seems exactly the same to me.

11. If it doesn't get you higher then why does everyone swear it does?

Most threads I read on Lemongrass Oil go like this

Take one drop under your tongue 30 minutes because using Cannabis. Then you will get twice as high as you usually do.

Also, How much Fish Oil do you recommend Every Day?

12. Here are a few quotes on this site about Lemongrass Oil

"So hopefully when I go grocery shopping, I'll be picking up some lemongrass oil. Ive read posts saying that a drop of lemongrass oil has more Myrcene than like a half dozen mangos (sorry I cant remeber the posters name). So I was curious as how much to take and how to take it? I would assume I would only need one drop of the stuff but how do I take it? Drop in my mouth? Put on the actual bud (jk but really idk haha)? Put in some water than drink the mixture? Thanks blades"

"Well I can assure you β-myrcene is in both mangoes and lemongrass oil and that its proven to allow the psychoactives in cannabis to cross the blood-brain barrier more easily."

"I know that one or two drops of some lemon grass oil works, as once i had taking about 5 hits after taking some that was 'diluted' in water - and i was flying higher than the birds (my was also a little low, though)."

13. I go by what I read in medical studies, not what some dude on a forum said. When there is a medical study saying that lemon oil/ limonene increases your high, I will be posting about it.

I take two to four grams of Omega 3 every day, depending on my diet for that day. “A daily intake of 3–6 g of EPA-DHA is generally considered safe.24” Most dieticians are saying that a dietary ratio of one gram of Omega 3 to every two to four grams of Omega 6 is optimal for human health.

But because most of our cooking oils have high Omega 6 levels and little or no Omega 3, some individuals have a bodily ratio of 1 part Omega 3 to 50 parts Omega 6. This not only affects their body's CB1 receptors (lots of uncoupled receptors), but can affect a person's future health.

The amount of Omega 3 a person needs can vary with their diet and their medical conditions. See the short abstract, “The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids” The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids - PubMed for more info.

Granny

14. I understand your logic

But the problem is they don't research like they should because it is classified as a schedule one narcotic (Which according to the government means it has absolutley no medicinal benefits and is worse for you than Cocaine which is schedule 2).

Yes, it is some guy on the internet but its not just one person it is many many people.

Just because he ins't a doctor doesn't mean he is wrong

They claimed all claimed they did it and it worked

Just because they don't have a fancy degree doesn't meant they should be totally discredited

Just because there is not something about it in a scientific journal doesn't mean all these people are wrong

It means they have not gotten around to studying it (because it is schedule 1 and has a lot of taboo associated with it).

"But because most of our cooking oils have high Omega 6 levels and little or no Omega 3, some individuals have a bodily ratio of 1 part Omega 3 to 50 parts Omega 6. This not only affects their body's CB1 receptors (lots of uncoupled receptors), but can affect a person's future health."

What you said there is interesting

I take a lot of Omega 3 but don't pay any attention to my Omega 6 intake

If I lower my Omega 6 Intake do you think that will then lower my tolerance?

What if somebody has a higher omega 3 than omega 6 that would also mess up your CB1 Receptors more less or the same as too much omega 6 and not enough omega 3?

15. Idk then dude lol I use daily for chronic pain & every time I smoke/eat edibles I get pain relief...

Maybe you should take a T break then try smoking again to see if u get high:confused_2:

16. Drop oil on your buds then vape, it's the vapour entering the lungs. Just use your imagination! You need to smoke both at the same time not separated and not eaten

17. you might get pain relief but do you get stoned?

the topic we are talking about getting higher

you said smoke more weed and you get higher

I say it doesn’t work like that

than you say you get pain relief

what does pain relief have to do with me getting higher?

my goal is to get as high as possible

I am not in pain

like I said the fact that you achieve your goal has nothing to do with my goal

we are looking for 2 different outcomes

pain relief and getting higher have nothing to do with each other

• Funny Funny x 1

18. Yes I get high every time I smoke lol, why don't you try switching from vaping to a bong,edibles or even a J??

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. great idea

problem is I don’t Vape flower

I use cartridges which are sealed

20. I do use edibles

I have a huge tolerance to those as well

I don’t smoke

it stinks

the second you light up people will smell you 3 towns away

besides I Vape 80-90 percent THC

if that doesn’t work what good will 20 percent flower do?

• Funny Funny x 1