Im Missing Posts Again

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by jetstream, Jun 19, 2013.

1. I don't know why my posts keep getting deleted. First I posted my introduction and I had to repost it because the first one was gone. Now I've come back after a little while and I post in the train hopper's thread. That post is gone too. I also posted in the thread about someone's difficulty with closing zip lock bags while high. That's also gone. What gives?

2. Your intros will likely be deleted. You had a lot of tlk about legal highs and "other drugs", both of which can no longer be discussed. If you haven't already done so, please take 2 - 3 minutes and read the forum guidelines found in the stickies. :smoke:

3. And I guess I should probably mention... you can find your posts/threads by going to "My Content" (Not "Content I Follow") in the drop down menu at the top of the screen and then selecting either "Only posts" or "Only topics" on the menu to the left. That's how I found your missing posts/threads. :p