Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm making volcano brownies but I have one question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kingkush415, Apr 11, 2010.

1. I'm following this recipe, http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...chronic-chocolate-chip-cookies-pictorial.html

and it says use 1 ounce for 1 stick of butter. I dont want to make a shit load of brownies so im wondering if I put 2 ounces for 1 stick of butter does it make the butter more potent or will it not be able to absorb all the THC? I'm using volcano left overs so I have no idea what the potency of that is to begin with but no shitty weed has ever been through my volcano. thanks for any help.

2. id like to know this answer also. One could assume that more herb would mean more thc to be drawn out into the butter. Could be wrong, but it makes sense to me!

3. you should be fine, i used over an ounce in a stick and it was some potent butter, idk how much would be wasted but really its vaped duff lol dont worry about it

4. ya your right. Now I'm in the middle of cooking and I dont understand step 4. It says,

Step 4:

Poke small hole in butter layer and pour off water. Microwave for 15 seconds to soften/melt butter.

What is he saying?

5. after you make the butter put it in tupperware in the fridge to cool overnight, than when its cooled the butter will be on top of the water in the container so u will have to pour the water down the sink without loseing your butter

6. thanks

7. Ok I made one batch of volcano brownies last week.

I used 5.5 ounces of vaped weed (been saving for about a year) and baked them into one batch. Needless to say since the volcano doesn't extract out all CBD or CBN you get the biggest couch lock high EVER. I ate two before work and I was so high I was pretty much drunk. It was hard making omelletes after that haha.

Give us a review.

8. so i finally made them, they suck. the store didnt have the cookies i bought a cake mix and cooked it at 325F is this the problem? All I get when I eat them is really tired I'm about to crash right now. Not really high just tired a little high but these suck good for going to sleep though.

9. bump, these brownies suck dick!!

10. i put about 1.5 oz what the fuck is wrong with these brownies i dont even get high just wanna sleep

11. Could be not that potent because you ate, "used" weed.