Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic Chocolate Chip Cookies (Pictorial)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by countzer0, May 27, 2009.

1. OK blades..

Went to the beach this memorial day weekend and whipped up some quick cookies at the condo.

I used 1 ounce (28 grams) of high-end mids (maybe 10 seeds in the ounce, bright green).

Step 1:

Remove all stems and seeds from your material. I cant stress this enough. Seeds and stems make the butter taste horrible. Grind with your material to a medium consistency (Medium to small pieces, not powder!). Add your material plus one and a half cups of water and one stick of unsalted butter to a small pot on the stove set to 2-3 (slightly above simmer), and let it start to bubble, then reduce heat to low and let it simmer for 2 hours.

1 1/2 cup water
    1 stick unsalted butter
    1 ounce herb

Step 2:

Remove from heat and pour though cloth into cooling bowl. Be sure to squeeze every last drop from the cloth. You will find the initial pour though will be mostly water and the butter will stick to the material, so it is very important to squeeze it out the best you can. Let cool to room temperature on counter for 1 hour.

Strain though cloth
    Be sure to squeeze as much out as possible
    Cool to room temperature

Step 3:

Put bowl covered in fridge overnight (6hrs minimum). This will separate the water from butter causing a layer of hardened butter on top with the dirty water on bottom.

Step 4:

Poke small hole in butter layer and pour off water. Microwave for 15 seconds to soften/melt butter.

Step 5:

I used Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip mix, there are other types, just grab one that uses 1 stick of butter. The peanut butter ones are good as well.
    Add 1 egg to the butter and mix well. Add cookie mix and mix into dough.

Step 6:

Spoon dough by the tablespoon into 12 cookies on cookie sheet.
    Bake at 375F for about 12-13 minutes until edges begin to brown.
    Remove from oven and cool.

There you go.. These cookies had a little over 2 grams in each. The first day I ate 2 and lost the whole day sleeping. The next day i ate 1 half every few hours for an awesome day at the beach. 1 cookie was very strong and lasted about 8 hrs.

Heres some other great recipes i have posted in the past....

Lolipos/Hard Candyhttp://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/291150-sticky-lickies-cannabis-lollipops.html
    Banana Breadhttp://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...untzer0s-mindfunk-banana-bread-pictorial.html
    Chocolateshttp://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...-choco-ganja-christmas-candies-pictorial.html

Attached Files:

2. Does eatables feel better then a smoke high i really wanta try this. .

3. In my experience they can feel better but you need to be sure to make them strong!!

4. i dont understand step 4

5. I'd also like to know. I'm a little confused, and would like to make something like this for 420 :)