I want to detox fast

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by PayneHadEnough, Apr 26, 2018.

1. So I’m 23 Been Smoking since I was 11 years old and decided I want to get a trade and Make good money for myself Because I decided not to go to college. I’m Considering Truck Driving I want to flush my system so I can move on in life. I need help with the fastest Process I don’t have a lot of time I’m eager to start. Weather I do get my CDL or make good money please help. I Smoke Daily today I plan to finally give it all up. Can anybody help with the process please I don’t want to go to a rehab I’m strong enough to do it with out. 5’10 in between 145-150 pounds so I hope my fast metabolism can help me I’m willing to work out well run sweat jump over this. I don’t want to use drinks I herd synthetic urine can get me in but it’s good to stop before Please help

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lol who starts smoking at 11 where the fuck where your parents/guardians lmaoo

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I started when was 14 I would play outside and we had dealer on 6th floor one day he was drunk smoking outside and must have thought I was older offered me a joint then I would buy joint from him everyday after school all my friends also got lit ahahaha lols

Sent from my ASUS_X00ID using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I can't say shit i started at 15 but I'd of got my ass kicked if i was smoking at 11 lmao

5. 1st of all is, if you eat junk food, quit eating it. If you have a habit of eating at McD's (or any other fast food place), stop eating it. Turn your eating habits into more healthy foods like salads and home cooked. Second, exercise as much as you can handle. Sweat is removing toxins from your body. Cannabis itself is nonaddictive. If you feel ill because of lack of consuming, it's all in your head. Feel a compulsion to consume? Take a walk, ride a bike or take a drive to somewhere you feel comfortable. It really isn't that hard. ;) Good luck with your life!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I am sorry to read that your childhood was so rough but I am happy though that you want to detox. Well friend you need to have patience. Develop the habit of reading blogs about other people who had similar experience. Consult a nutritionist who can guide you for the same.

7. #7 MotivationOfSelf, May 6, 2018
    Last edited: May 6, 2018
    This guy claims he detoxed in 11 days. But really you need to stop thinking about getting high and wait it out. CDL drivers get randomly called in and tested by the state at the business' expense.

How I Detoxed from Chronic Use in 11 Days

• Like Like x 1
  8. Me too started at 15 as well. lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cannabis addiction is all mental. You need to get your mind off the substance. Distract yourself away from it. You can quit if you set your mind to it.

10. I worked with drug testing , I am so sorry to tell you that there is no detox that works fast. Herbs, other drugs and niacin can make it worst. The only thing that works fine is speed up your metabolism, so your body will get the toxins away by itself faster, but how??? The answer is Workout! that is the only way you can speed up your body, detox through sweat from inside out, lots of water and natural juices can help but not without workout.

11. bro.......... you serious? thats the first question...no disrespect.....but if you want what you want dont wait for ppl here to tell you you can get it, chase that fucker and get it.

12. but green tea cranberrry juice and sweet you be fine 3 days out atleast