I wanna see y'all's tattoos and piercings!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Soupicide, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Thanks man!:smoking-banana:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #45 boricuarage79, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  3. Best 50 bucks i ever spent.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

perpetual organic indoor journal(now with QB lighting):
    Indoor organic

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Just this one for now. I don't have pics of the rest at the moment. 17021641_390719351293868_8818445184553265334_n.jpg WIN_20180706_06_40_49_Pro.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hott

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I've always dabbled in art. It turned out to be somewhat lucrative in prison. Eventually turned into tattooing. When I got out I left my equipment to my cellie/assistant. I let him learn on me. It was his first tattoo and my only tattoo. Looks like shit and hopefully you will never have to see it.
    While I was still on parole I tattoo'd a grim reaper on my brothers back. Freehand, no stencil, etc. I don't like to use solid lines unless I have to. I mostly shade objects into existence. His tat shop says they like my artwork and offered me an apprenticeship position. I'm not so sure I want to tattoo for a living. Due to the circumstances I don't have any pictures of my work. But I do still have the jailhouse tat gun I made to do my brother. Must be about 35 years old? Found it buried in my toolbox about a year ago.
    P1010014.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. I like my pieces big on detail, I have a tongue piercing but I don't think I'll stick my tongue out for the camera IMG_20171209_195810_039.jpg IMG_20180508_112035_619.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. #52 Dizzy, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    I don't take many pics but I have several tats

Cross on my back and the 23 psalm underneath it.

A dragon on my my leg that I got when I was 15(It was my first tat)

An Angel on my left arm that says R.I.P. Its supposed to represent my dad

My husbands name in a heart on my right boob lol

a couple small stars on my right hand.

Pink Roses on my foot

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Lol don't show your tats or piercings this could be im not saying it is a rcmp or the feds. If u have ever been arrested they have all your tats on file so look at tats n they know whos growing ! Also they will use a girl cause they know they will get more hits im just saying be cautious n careful guys n gals.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Just one memorial tattoo for my gramps. He love craps card and pool. King of hearts is tjere because he was the kindest man ever.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. That's pretty sweet man

12. :jump:

13. I can relate to having a rough childhood. I too grew up in a country setting and miss it terribly. The city sucks. As a kid, I spent as much time as possible in the woods and as far away from my house as possible. Nothing quite like getting smoked up in the woods and communing with nature, especially at night with a nice fire. I have a couple of my tatts and piercings posted earlier in the thread, resolution sucks though so it's hard to see the piercings (I have 7). Later.

14. Got this a month ago. Part of my sleeve I'm going to be working on. received_206455189956531.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Mine (I have 2 not of names though, just personal shit) is too unique it would infinity me. :bolt: