I love my friends and they love me

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHempress, Aug 5, 2003.

1. thats good one. My freind owns a copper head and I own a milk snake. Lampropeltis triangulum. they mostly eat insects and worms.

Attached Files:

2. Ooo..I like the orange stripes. Very nice.

3. I didn't know it was going to get so big. it was small. I thought it was going to be a foot and a half. now its 27 inches. I don't have a digital camrea but this one looks the best and most like it.

4. :( that is really really sad...i'm sorry man.

5. i just love cats. haven't got one right now, coz' one of my flatmates are allergic to them. anyhow, we have this neighborhood cat that comes to visit from time to time. it a big fat kitty, dark orange with darker stripes and goes meeoww all the time, wanting to be petted and fed. it's a cutie, and very very friendly :)

6. "my dogs lilly and martha are great when i am feeling down, they always seem to know and come around with some love."

wow! thats so cool. i thought it was only cats who did that.

maybe dogs are cooler than i first thought.

never had a dog tho. :(

i miss tales of digit. he didn't live long enough. passed away in his prime.

7. i used to have a snake. it was a burmese python. we got him when he was small enough to wrap in between your fingers, but we eventually had to get rid of him. when we did, he was 10 feet long and ate rabbits :)

8. Dam samus. I would have taken him. shit 10 feet long. how much did he cost?

9. i dont remember, i wasnt there when he was bought. plus, it mustve already been maybe 12 years since we bought him. we had to give him to the MN zoo because we couldnt have pets in our old place.

10. ohhh man that sucks. I lost my snake. He got outside some how.

11. Man thats fuckin sad. imagine starving to death. I once had a dog that ate my cat and another that ate a ginea pig. Why did your sister put your hamster in the closet.

12. one time my sisters hamster had babies, and by the next day, the mother ate both of them. -_-

13. old skool.

14. if brains get eaten, i'm blaming you digit

15. trust me,,, CHICKENS have a good time anytime thier ''high''..

and hempress you can pet my cat any-time you need some affection,,,, he;s full of love,

and who cant love a solid white cat?

[​IMG] <INPUT id=chk_98 onclick=objThumbview.handleImageCheck(event); type=checkbox value=Jul01_71.jpg name=selectedmedia[]><LABEL title=Jul01_71.jpg for=chk_98>Jul01_71.jpg</LABEL>

16. congrats on the kitten, I'm actually getting one tomorrow!!

17. you can also pet my other 2 animals,,,, ones a stuffed owl,, he wont mind being petted at all.:rolleyes:

the others a 5 lb. possum,,, he will hiss at you,,, and try to take your finger off,,,, i let him run freely thru the house sometimes,,,, but when i catch him,,, i got to put on ,, '' welding gloves''.:cool: hes one bad mo-fo..

you wont to pet my possum ?

<LEGEND>Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>
    [​IMG]
    Click for full-size image

[​IMG]

18. Wow, this thread is seriously old. Where did you find this old dinosaur, Digit?

BTW, I still have the cat. And she hasn't changed at all. I'm trying to get a picture up here, but my phone is being a bitch. :p

19. I didn't even realize how old this thread was HAHA :p

20. I finally got my phone to send the pic. Here's Lina today. She's not much bigger than she was as a kitten.

Attached Files: