My House Was Empty In 1.2 Seconds, Hahaha

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jul 5, 2007.

1. the possum is loose,i yelled.... and 12 people fought each other for the door!!!

my dad brought home this locker,that where he works was throwing away,, we unloaded it from his truck, sliding and banging it in his shed,,, and finally stand it up..... he opens the door, and yells SHIT,,, while slamming this door.....

thier was a half grown possum in there, mad as hell ''hissing,and growling''
    well i got a cage to put him in,,, and he escaped out of it, in his shed... i recaught him and got a different cage,,, we stuck a broom thru it so we could carry it to my house.... i put this demon creature on my dining table,, threw some catfood in there,,,, he was still hissing and crawling up the sides,,,,

next thing i know he pokes his head thru the cage,, and wham ...he's free,,,, he ran under a shelf..and backed into a corner....thats when i ''yelled''....

i took a pic. of him,,, then caught him in a flower pot '' upside down'' and let him go across the road,,,, too bad he was'nt young i'd have had a cool pet...

look at this bad mo-fo... the second pic. is him going free....:eek:

Attached Files:

2. HAHAHAHA! Fucking possums are crazy..there were always possums around my old house..those things will jump out and freak you the fuck out haha

3. Posums run thru the back of my yard all the time. Ugly lil mofos and mean too. If one chases you its a pretty scary sight haha. good shit

4. hahahaha thats funny possums r mean and they r not afraid of humans i was chased by one once when i was like 7-8 i dont remeber but my dad brings it up everytime we see one:hello:

5. lol...great story. Those damn things are always running around the backroads at night where I'm at...swear to god, I see at least one or two a night.

6. hahhaha good ol redneck fun

7. I remember one time i was walking home from school (sophomore year i believe) and a posum was on the sidewalk, hissing right at me. I stood there for a second and it turned and started walking away, i ran up and booted its ass down the fuckin street. Fun shit.....

Your story is hella funny too, i would freak if i was with a possum in a confined area.

8. Just how dangerous are possums?

I mean, they're not bigger than a cat, right?

9. Possums are fuckin assholes, no offence to possum lovers.

:hello:eric:hello:

10. I have no experience with possums at all, but I could really see one just chewing right through your ankles.

Great story Chicken!:hello:

11. nodoubt,, i should have put him in my neibors car,,,, for calling the law on me in the past!!!!!:D

12. Hahahaha, I can just see one of them opening there car door when they are going to work in the morning, and the possum just jumps right at his face with his claws. I had one of those things in my pool once, it was dead.

13. Possums are quite possibly more stupid then both deers and squirrels when they are in the road. They just stand there and don't move, there's always a few of them squished in the road lol. This one stoner kid in my school brought a baby possum to school one day he found it on the side of the road.. he kept it for a while but I have no clue what happened to it.

14. Possums will tear your shit up if you don't show em who's boss, I used to piss em off by shooting them with nerf guns when i was 12.

15. The real question is who would win a fight between a possum and a racoon....

My money's on a racoon,those mofo's are vicous.....

16. My personal record is 3 kills in one night. Whenever I ride around at night burning a blunt I see at least 3 it seems. If I see that many in one night there must be over population so I have no problem helping out with that.

17. i've been around both.... i was'nt really spooked about the coon,,,

but this possum, had me really freaking out as i grabbed him with the flower pot,,,,, this bastard was pissed,,, all i could think of was him clawing up my back and running down my stomach:D

18. jeez, he looks mad as hell. then again i cant blame him at all. i dont see many possums but coons are fucking every where here. i shoot them on sight. i cant even count how many of them damn garbage tossing yard digging assholes ive killed and it dont even seem to put a dent in the population.

19. We have raccoons and possums here, but they dont fuck with peoples garbage and shit like that. My girlfriend has a raccoon named Rocco, that thing is such a riot, it crawls up girls shirts n shit like that. Hes never gotten mean though, if he did then I would kill him and feed him to the owl.