I have an idea to keep the police in illegal states from arresting people for weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by putinfanboy96, Jul 22, 2019.

1. What if we voted for democrats that allowed and permitted illegal immigration? Most of the people coming here are illegal and many of them not just go to California or any of the border States but also go to Virginia and the other inbred red states like Mississippi and Florida for gang violence and activity.

If we have more illegal immigrants coming in from Mexico, that would in theory get the police from prioritizing on arresting young people for marijuana and would prioritize going after the illegal aliens breaking the law and doing heinous crimes, the police would be so occupied with illegals they would be too busy to bother young people for simple marijuana possession. It's bullet proof.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. this is comedy gold!

3. It doesn't work that way. The police have become specialized, just because one specialty is extra busy doesn't mean they will pull other cops off drug related crimes to work on ICE issues.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ed, I just saw that Tulsi is running. I’ve been in the pool too long, how did I not know this?!

Anyway, SHE has my vote and backing.

Tulsi/Pete 20/20

5. Here's her thread... She has some decent ideas.
    Tulsi Gabbard 2020

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. I think she’s very bright and experienced in the swamp.

7. Some illegal aliens kill police officers, surely they can't let that slip by.

8. Yes they can and they will as long as there are sanctuaries for illegals.

9. Since the crime rate for illegals is less than regular citizens, how would this really effect anything?

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  10. wonder what the ratios are

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Like some idiot Americans don’t

13. This is a good reason to insist people immigrate legally. It looks like illegal immigrates commit 3 times as many crimes, twice as many larcenies, and 5 times as many murders as legal immigrants but we can't be sure since we don't actually know how many illegals live in the country.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. #15 RiddleBro420, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    It does not matter anyway because they're all going to hell in a handbasket.

15. You could use the same rational to declare that we should rid ourselves of the citizens since they are the most dangerous group.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. That's a good thing because it will distract the police from going after kids with weed and after cop killers. If I was a cop and some maricón chólító murdered my brother in blue uniform, I'd go after that than some 20 year old white boy with a bong and some indica.

17. Okay well let's get them to kill cops then, that way it will distract the pigs.

18. Lol jk but what I'm saying is that illegal aliens are something law enforcement couldn't ignore

19. I’m sorry