I hate the media...

Discussion in 'General' started by XxShmidyxX, Jun 29, 2012.

1. I come home from a fun day at the mall with my friends and I was high as fuck so I just lay down on the couch hoping I dont wreak of weed when my mom who caught me smoking before and hates marijuana and compares it to heroin was like haha see Eric there was only pot (hate that word) in the Miami cannibal guy which is why you shouldn't be smoking. I tried to remain calm and told her that weed doesn't just make you eat someones face and he probably has a history of psychosis in his family and she was like Mmmm...I wish my parents were enlightened. haha

2. Just get up in her grill.

"I haven't eaten your face yet have I?"

3. "Weed gives me the munchies, but not THOSE munchies."

4. Just tell her that yes they found weed in his system, but weed stays in your system up to 30 days at least upon smoking it, so he could have smoked a week before that incident and still comes up with weed in his system.
    And you could also explain that there are hard drugs out there that cant be tested for.
    This incident is such bull shit too with the whole changing the story... From bath salts to weed... I gaurantee cnn just did this for more ratings and shit!

5. When I tried to calmly explain to her and my dad about how weed isn't bad she was like YOUR SO STONED YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING!! and I was like...um..I'm perfectly fine I can reason and think haha.

6. ^^ They said they FOUND weed in his system NOT that he was high on weed, it takes 30 days for it to get out of your system! Tell it like that lol

then go on the internet and print out hard proof facts, do some homework and seriously find the right factz about weed and how there was no way it could b weed. Also if it would help pull up facts on possible harder drugs that cant be tested for.

7. Tell your Mom to look at this article and specifically this part:
    Rudy Eugene: No Bath Salts, Only Marijuana Found In Face-Eater Toxicology Tests (VIDEO, PHOTOS)

The statement did not address previously reported autopsy findings of what appeared to be undigested pills in Eugene's stomach, and an expert told the Associate Press marijuana alone was not likely to cause such an attack:

This may also help you: (Thanks again Granny). :smoke:

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/1057971-i-got-caught-xd.html#post14852347

8. Most other drugs take only a few days to get out of your system, while cannabis can take around one or two weeks(30 days is bs and only if you're a lazy fatass that never leaves the couch). Plus bath salts don't just contain one chemical, I am sure the main ingredient differs from brand to brand. I rarely watch the news but is anyone even blaming pot at all? Online all anyone is talking about is bathsalts.