Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got caught xd

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nut Nugget, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Well... It finally happened, I've been living with the parents for first year of college to "focus on my studies" so toking was obviously a little tough. I watched all the YouTube videos, read all the articles, and pretty much mastered the art of smoking in my room late at night with no smell. One night, just one night of carelessness is all it takes though folks. I got confident and long story short wasn't really covering up the smell too good. I hear my door open and I quickly jump into bed. My mom says "what's that skunk smell?" and I'm all chill and say. Uhhhh... My clothes stink? (I'm high as fuck) so then she goes and gets my dad who's one of those guys that used to be a pothead in his day. And he's like... So why does your room smell like pot?? My mom went CRAZY!! she started yelling asking if I'm high and if I'm getting high in my room and I'm stoned off my ass so I'm like "mom...mom... Just chill... Mom... Calm down.... " and finally I admit too it, and they take my bag if goodies away. Might I add I had over 500 dollars invested in there :cool:. So the next morning They come in and give me my bag.. And make me.... Th.. Throw it away... :cry:, so now I have been without weed for a good month.. I have desperately been trying to find someone willing to sell brownies with no luck (freakin Texas). Sorry for the long post.. Grass city is that best friend I vent too about my weed problems :wave:

2. Funny story, but that's why you smoke outside. I'm going to college too (away from home), but am living at home during the summer while I'm off, so I know what it's like to try and be sneaky about blazing with the parents around. All it takes is going outside though, it's not that hard...

3. This is why you GO OUTSIDE.

Can't you just go get it out of the trash? If it's in a bag I would go get it..

4. That sucks OP. To date, my parents have broken a chillum, an unused sherlock, and another small chillum. Luckily it has been less than 30 dollars worth of glass. Not too bad!

5. That sucks. You should have gone outside or made brownies when no one was home man.

An eighth of dank makes about 8 brownies. So im assuming you had an oz atleast. You would have been able to make yourself 64 brownies :eek:

That is plenty to make your self some nice brownies to last you a good amount of time and no more playing the hiding game with your parents who are already SUPER SUSPICIOUS of you now.

Look into Bad Kats Canna Oil Recipe

6. Time to move out.

7. $500!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Stupid stupid stupid.I'm surprised your parents act like that to an 18 year old.

8. i had this problem then i moved out =P

9. I would have been more than happy to go outside, but with an alarm system, baby brother who constantly wakes up, and my door which sounds like hells gates bieng opened when I do open it,that really wasn't an option.

10. Recommended reading-

When Your Kid Smokes Pot (news – 2008)
    [FONT=&quot]When Your Kid Smokes Pot | MND: Your Daily Dose of Counter-Theory

[/FONT] Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults (news - 2010)
    [FONT=&quot]Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults[/FONT]

Are smart kids more likely to use drugs? (news – 2011)
    Are smart kids more likely to use drugs?  - Yahoo! News

High Childhood IQ Linked to Subsequent Illicit Drug Use, Research Suggests
    [FONT=&quot](news – 2011) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]High childhood IQ linked to subsequent illicit drug use, research suggests[/FONT]

Herbal Remedy: Teens Often Use Cannabis For Relief, Not Recreation, Study Finds (news - 2009) Herbal Remedy: Teens Often Use Cannabis For Relief, Not Recreation, Study Finds

Is moderate substance use associated with altered executive functioning in a population-based sample of young adults? (abst - 2009)
    Unbound MEDLINE | Is moderate substance use associated with altered executive functioning in a population-based sample of young adults? PubMed Journal article

Teens who use only cannabis appear to function better than those who also use tobacco (news - 2007) Teens who use only cannabis appear to function better than those who also use tobacco

Teens Who Smoke Marijuana But Not Tobacco Are Different From Other Teen Groups (news - 2007) Teens Who Smoke Marijuana But Not Tobacco Are Different From Other Teen Groups

Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens (news - 2007)
    Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens, U.S. Doctor Disagrees | Fox News

Click that first link in my sig for more!

Granny :wave:

11. Granny saves the day one more time ;)

12. Dam op yeah smoke outside from now on and stash stuff good.
    i dont know how everone parents are so bad. worst my mom did was break 2 dutches in front of my face it broke my heart though :(

13. I've been smoking in the house to over summer break. I start when try go up stairs to sleep but if my parents happend to coincidently come Dow stairs is prolly be fucked.

I will use your example as my lesson. Thank you

14. wow hahaha good story bro um, hat sucks tho

15. :hide:I think the best part was when my mom left and my dad took a sniff of my weed, and said "this isn't even the good stuff." and walked out

16. That's hilarious, thanks for sharing.