Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get higher/make your high last longer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by madgeezy, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Mangos, Omega-3, Empty stomach :smoke:

2. Small volume = more dense smoke = easier for lungs to grab thc molecules

3. whats omega-3? something found in food i assume

4. what do you mean a smaller volume like pack my weed more tightly or make less room for the weed :confused:

5. Get better weed, take a t break, start buying hash, buy a new piece. Do all those and you shouldn't have a problem getting high.

6. man i cant buy better weed the shit im smoking right now is so damn premo for high school ive been told by college kids that my shit is dank as fuck and ive tangoed with hash and it wasnt that good of an experience for me. and why should i buy a new piece my piece is premo its got mad res in it bout to smoke it soon too but why do i need a new one :confused: simba gets me mad high :smoke:

7. T-break

Vaporizer

8. Usually if I am going through my stash too fast, I'll take a small T-break.

9. how long of a smoke break? and vapes arent my style

10. Put more weed in.

11. I know that will get me more high but I'm trying to find ways to get more high without smoking as much that have little to no cost

12. Just try 2 weeks or more. whatever you want. try it out. everyone is different, so idk how long it will take,

Tbreaks are free, best part.

and i highly reccomend vapes. if u dont like them its ok tho

13. Any CYP450 enyzyme inhibitors would likely cause a longer stronger high due to slowing metabolism of the drug down not sure if that'd help or hurt your cause but the way i understand it is it should work similar to drinking grapefruit juice with LSD which is a CYP2D6 inhibitor

14. [quote name='"madgeezy"']

man i cant buy better weed the shit im smoking right now is so damn premo for high school ive been told by college kids that my shit is dank as fuck and ive tangoed with hash and it wasnt that good of an experience for me. and why should i buy a new piece my piece is premo its got mad res in it bout to smoke it soon too but why do i need a new one :confused: simba gets me mad high :smoke:[/quote]

You should clean your piece if it's full of resin. And I've been smoking multiple g's of dank everyday for years, no problem getting high.

Properly grown top shelf fire shipped from cali...few bong snaps will have anyone high. And how could you have not enjoyed hash?!? Take a few dabs of some "premo" oil and tell me you have a problem getting high haha.

15. I know I have no problems getting high I just want to make it last and I can't ship from California your lucky dude. And I just had a bad experience with hash long story. And what kinda oil

16. [quote name='"madgeezy"']

I know I have no problems getting high I just want to make it last and I can't ship from California your lucky dude. And I just had a bad experience with hash long story. And what kinda oil[/quote]

Oh...then make a waterfall with a small bowl. Or take a t break, then take 1 hitters out of a bowl. to keep tolerance low forever.
    & Hash oil. Just googled it and put first video I found up..not me.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...uAIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFueZg5yOYROhuLoesFXKsvQzqu6w

Best way to smoke IMO.

17. Get a mflb vape (inexpensive but highly rated)

Or buy more weed.

Vapes are nice, once you own one you'll appreciate it. It makes your bud last twice as long easily.

18. I know I'm going to get flamed for this but smoke some menthols. Smoke one like an hour after you toke and it brings your high back like you just took another hit. I've had times where I toke at night and then have a cig in the morning and i feel a little high all over again.

19. Vaporizer.

A good vape can give you a hit like a bong, without the grogginess. Not to mention saving you weed.