How To Flush Lowryder 2 ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stealth1, Jun 4, 2013.

1. #1 stealth1, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    my lowryder 2 is at day 58.ill be harvesting day 60. shes in a 10litre pot. been feeding biobizz bloom organic nutes and molasses with ever water.last water/nutes was 3 days ago.
    how do i flush her.

Attached Files:

2. I'm not a pro or anything but I think you were supposed to flush her 1-2 weeks before harvest and feed only water until harvest.

Take her into your shower or bath tub, then pour 3x the amount of water the pot can hold and let it drain.You won't be able to pour it all at once obviously so you will have to do a little and then wait and do more. If you want to be extra cautious you should pH your water beforehand.

The water should look slightly yellow from the nutes and salts in the soil and will eventually run clear. That means all the stuff you're getting out of the soil should be gone and you're good to go.

3. I have grown hundreds of Lowryder#2s and never once has one been ripe at 60 days. I leave mine until 70 days, I flush the soil around day 60 and just use water from then on. I don't bother PH adjusting it, I don't see any reason to. at day 60 I repeatedly pour water through the soil many times, probably about 8 times as much water as soil

4. ill probably leave it till day 65.
    from ur experience how many gram's do you think my harvest will be?
    thanks for the flush advise

5. I don't know, I'm not very good at guessing dry weight from a wet photo. but I'd guess at half ounce. what lights do you have it under?