Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to avoid the side effects of cannabis oral medication!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DrCanna, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Cannabis has the following side effects:
    • Dizziness and Lightheadedness
    • Impaired thinking and memory
    • Poor coordination
    • Slurred speech
    • Blackouts
    • Drowsiness with heaviness of eyes
    • Dullness
    • Numbness of body
    • Redness and burning sensation of eyes
    • Dry nose
    • Cotton mouth
    • Nausea
    • Increased appetite
    • Increased heart rate and breathing difficulties, etc.
    So, how to overcome these effects in oral cannabis medication?

These side effects are major hurdle's for medicinal cannabis. This topic discussion is need of the hour.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  2. so all those are from smoking cannabis only? plus many of those are health condition remedies... like numbness of body= pain relief, increased appetite= cancer patients... drowsiness= insomnia... redness of eyes= glaucoma... etc.... medicate with wisdom and use whole health not just cannabis only.... http://themodern.farm/studies/Omega-3 Deficiancy Abolish Endocannabinoid Function.pdf cannabimimetic phytochemicals in the diet – an evolutionary link to food selection and metabolic stress adaptation? Cannabimimetic phytochemicals in the diet – an evolutionary link to food selection and metabolic stress adaptation? Beta-caryophyllene is a dietary cannabinoid Beta-caryophyllene is a dietary cannabinoid Beyond Cannabis: Plants and the Endocannabinoid System (PDF Download Available)

Edit- of most importance is citicoline to stop thc effects if an edible ios to intense... use citicoline at three to five times the amount thc consumed..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. or he should try a CBD plant ,,,,mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. #5 STIGGY, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    The Only thing I get is Dry Mouth

@BrewsnWeed666 does too, his motto is drink more Beers LOL

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Cannabis has the following side effects:
    • Dizziness and Lightheadedness
    • Impaired thinking and memory
    • Poor coordination
    • Slurred speech
    • Blackouts
    • Drowsiness with heaviness of eyes
    • Dullness
    • Numbness of body
    • Redness and burning sensation of eyes
    • Dry nose
    • Cotton mouth
    • Nausea
    • Increased appetite
    • Pissed off Spouse
    • Fixed that. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I get increased heart rate when i smoke but it goes back to normal after half an hour or so but it doesn't happen if I drink a sugary drink when i smoke for some reason :confused_2: it's worth it though for the pain relief Marijuana gives me:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Maybe it contains high levels of pesticides and chemicals. Or even fungus problems which maybe attacking your immune system if you really 7nwell.

.Grow organically,, bio canna range
    .Use no pesticide
    .Harvest when plant having organs trichomes instead of milky too give more .cbn and Cbd
    .use a dehumidifier towards end of flowering too reduce mold and fungus,
    .start off with a high cbd strains, indica dominant which will knock your pains away. And a sativa dominant will keep your head racing and uplifted. It inn good way if you suffer from insomnia.
    .make the oil differently too the method ypu already are doing, too sea difference with a different herb.
    .consume less and build your tolerance up as oil is highly concentrated.

Try cbd crew strains,
    Critical mass, indica cbd
    Cbd has plant
    Nordle cbd

Indica hybrids
    Shark shock Cbd
    Skunk haze cbd

Thease plants will exhibit 1:1 ratio of cbd and he which have great medical properties.

• Agree Agree x 1

8. You must be smoking some imported brick weed :smoking-banana:
    No matter how much of a stoner you are I’ve seen people getting high after years of tolerance.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. It’s a nice combination lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Most of these side effects are common to all who take cannabis medication. For example if one takes for chronic pain and go to office, he will feel dizziness and drowsy. He cannot be normal.

Understood what I mean.

• Agree Agree x 1

11. So you have answerd ypur self, while some people disagree with you, there might be a 7nderlyning issue such as anxiety. Worried about anything, improvements make a big difference. Just IMPROVMENTS,

• Like Like x 1
  12. :yay:

13. i agree with with you compleatly mate ,,,ive had a quad heat by pass 17 years ago and also got spondylosis of the neck ..i was hooked on oxy coden for 14 years ,,,but with help of weed i get the relaxation etc that helps the pain i get in my neck and body from arthritis ,,fuk the painkillers ,,...oh and a few beers or cider go down a treat too to,,,its very rare that i get a racing heart ,which dont bother me ...dry mouth = have a drink ,,,,,mac..

• Like Like x 2
  14. You sound like a robot.
    What are you selling?

15. If one was to have vertigo and inner ear issues they will be dizzy and falling over.. he cannot be normal

16. It’s always the smallest of things, that can bring on a full blown out havoc on your body.

Diet can either improve you or kill you.

• Like Like x 1
  17. What does going to the Office have to do with it?

I use for chronic pain. I get neither dizzy, nor drowsy.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I agree
    Hell like I said above I hardly feel any effects at all.
    It does help me sleep, but does not make me tired

• Agree Agree x 1