Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you make an edible taste better

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by psychonaught_419, Feb 10, 2017.

1. I just got these edibles, they're potent af I ate two already but the last one I feel like is gonna be super gross, they taste like dry and pie crust, the bud taste makes it a little better but I feel like there should've been like an icing and I don't wanna do anything super complicated for one little cracker thing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Medicine isn't supposed to taste good. Even rec can't always taste good.

The best things for the brain don't taste good.

Not broccoli!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Add some icing?

4. For that one I would just put some Peanut Butter or Nutella on top and munch it down, as far as making strong edibles that taste legitimately good and where you can barely taste any cannabis are edibles made with hash oil. I have had drinks, nerds ropes, cookies etc all made with hash oil and they were super tasty and really effective.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I had a kushy punch two weeks ago and was surprised at how awful it tasted. But it did have the desired effects :yummy:

6. Get 14grams
    1 stick of unsalted butter

Decarb ground up bud at 220*f for 60 min
    Bring water and butter to a simmer NOT A BOIL.. you will want enough water in your pot so the bud floats around 1 1/2 above the bottom.
    Put bud into pot and let this simmer for 3 hours (the longer the better)
    Take a cheese cloth and put two sheets over a good circular container.. dump the water butter mix into the cheese cloth and filter out the herb material. All the good stuff is now stuck to the butter.
    Set this in fridge for 12-24 hours.
    The container now has a layer of solid thick butter on the top layer of container. Using a butter knife carefully go around the edges of container to loosin up butter. CAREFULLY drain water from under butter or if thick enough grab chunk of butter. Set on plate and paper towel pat until water is off bottom of butter. Or air dry. For a couple hours.
    Go buy a cake mix that calls for 1 stick of butter or 8 tbls of oil and substitute cannabutter.
    Make sure not to cook the cake at a temp over 325.
    Almost no cannabis taste and gets you fucked up!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

First grow! Come check it out and give some helpful tips! 6 plants 4x2x5 grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The green taste has to do with the method of extraction you used. Cooking the bud directly in butter/oil will extract more than necessary. If you make a tincture than do a solvent transfer to oil/butter the taste is so much different. A lot more milder.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. I actually don't mind the weed taste. But that's me.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Made some cupcakes for my BIL. He gave his GF one and she didn't believe it was an edible. Until 2 hours later when she was couch locked and then proceeded to sleep for 12 hours.

• Like Like x 1