Come check it out 5 plants 4x2x5 grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grow Society 420, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Hey everyone! Looks like the ladies suffered from some nute burn? I started in miracle grow (bad idea, now I know) but looks like they will recover. They just had their first watering and looking better since the burn. Is it safe to turn on my 300w LED light on the gals? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yea use your led you could've ran it from start. And stay away from anything MG or anything with timed release stuff

• Like Like x 1
  3. Perfect! Good to know! How close do you recommend I keep it? It's a little 300w led Viparspectra. Also that is a 20 inch fan should I have that on at such a young age? Thanks for the help

4. Btw it has the 5 watt diodes not the 3w

5. Fan = yes but keep checking moisture. The sooner you knuckle those nodes the better.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'm not some LED pro I'll be honest, but I know you could have plants that big under 300w of HID light and that's how I made the judgement to kick it on. I'd set it about 3 feet away but that's me talking out my ass. The fan is ok as long as it's not blowing them over

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thank you MGmastergrower! Major toker is something like this good than? Not blowing directly on the girls? [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. During seedling stage I keep them at 30 inches. Basically at that point I keep it there until they are 18 inches away. After that keep emailing 18-24 inches away. During flowering you want 16-20 inches. You'll need another 300 for that space. They are rated for a 2x2 footprint at 24 inches. When you stack 2 side by side the footprint actually increases to 6x4 because of the overlap of the PAR.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Obviously this creates a higher PAR in your sweet spots as well

• Like Like x 3
  10. Lol that's a big ass fan. Yes it will work. You should see the leaves lightly fluttering. Nothing more. I've actually caused a stale spot down the center of my flower chamber from aiming too much wind at it.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Awesome! I needed that info. I do have another 450w led by the same company. This one however has a veg and bloom switch my 300 does not. Do you think it will be safe or beneficial to through that in to help it veg also? If so, at how many nodes do you recommend?

• Like Like x 1
  12. This is really a matter of what you want. You can run the 300 for Veg. I'd throw the other one in when it's time to flower.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I didn't explain about the matter of what you want. If you run both in veg you may save a few days veg but I'm a 24 hour guy and the bill just gets too damn high running two 450w. I did notice extremely tight nodes spacing. I'm talking stacking. I had to pull one light out because I needed just a bit of stretch for topping.

• Like Like x 4
  14. I just want my first grow to survive! Then I'll go for quality and quantity the next grow. However to get a couple oz out of this first one would great. Thanks for the help!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. It saves a lot of money. For instance make your own super soil. I can use the same amount of money it costs for 2 cf of fox farms and make 8 cf

• Like Like x 1
  16. I turned my LED and fan on and temps rose to 85* F is this an alright temp for them? I know it's not optimal but it's not going to harm them right?

17. It's not ideal. I know you wonto want to hear it but you need an intake/exhaust fan

18. I would go back to CFL for now. My Temps have never been above 80

19. Alright! I turned them off, not worth risking it. I am buying a carbon filter fan combo. I just haven't been able to find a decent one. I need this thing to have almost zero smell when closed up. I just can't have it stinking the house up. We have family dinners here sometimes and I don't need the family knowing. Do you have any experience in this? If so what do you think about this one
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01E...an+vivosun&dpPl=1&dpID=51smGQwe6cL&ref=plSrch

• Like Like x 1