Hopeless question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by prodream, May 9, 2011.

1. Hello everyone,

i got a hopeless question, which has been answered in my grow journal but i need to hear someting positive :(

link to my grow : http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...irst-pc-grow-peat-cfl-auto-la-kannabia-9.html

As i started my grow i tought the seeds were auto strains but they weren't(long story)
    I forced my girls to flowering 9 days ago. I have a limited time. Till end of may I HAVE TO chop the girls.There is no way to extend the time. I know that the babies will never be ready till that time.

Now i need some advice from the growing experts on how to get the best result till harvesting. I have exactly 3 weeks right now from today. Any advice, comment, suggestion is welcome. But as i said, there is no way to extend the time. may 30 is the last day.

2. chop plants as late as poss and make edibles or use butane extraction to make oil.

3. Thanks for your answer but what about the buds? A subscriber friend told that the buds will just give me headache instead of making me high.. I am planning to make cannabutter anyway :)

4. The buds will obviously not be good smoke. Have you ever eaten fruit that wasn't ripe? Like how unripe bananas can give people upset stomachs and diarrhea. Just make edibles with any buds you may get.