First PC grow - Peat - CFL - Auto La Kannabia

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by prodream, Mar 21, 2011.

1. #1 prodream, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2011
    Hey Guys,

I am very excited, started my first grow today. After reading a lot of journals, I've built a very simple PC growcase. So here is my setup :

- Coolermaster RC690 case
    - 2x xigmatec fans
    - 2x 23watts 1520 lumens 6500k bulbs
    - 1x 23watts 1550 lumens 2700k bulb
    - Growing medium : %80 Peat mixed with %20 peat fertilizer
    - Thermometer

I am going to go 18/6 all the way. Temp in the case is 21,5C at night and 24.5C during the day. Humidty is at between %37-45. I've got the auto la cannabia as a gift with my order. First grow-> Free seed. I have no way to add another bulb into the case so I hope that the setup is enough for one auto plant. I am going to Scrog the plant. I will be very thankful for any comment.

Should I change one of the 6500k daylight bulbs with 2700k warm white after 1 month for flowering?

[​IMG]

2. #2 prodream, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
    Reserved

3. #3 prodream, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
    Hey,

just in two days I've got a little devil in the pot..Becuse my humidty is at a low level (%30-%35) the soill (peat) gets dry very quick. I watered her today. I am planning to water her every 2 days. I will start using veg nutes after the 3rd leave set (after 2 weeks from start) Every second watering will be with nutes.
    If the soil stays moist, I will give a break for watering for a day.

So here is my cutie : Day 2
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Hey,

seeing some action in the pot makes me so excited. (is it only me or is every first grower so excited? :) )
    Day 3:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Quick update for Day 4 :

Soil is still moist so no need for watering.

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. #6 prodream, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2011
    Day 5:
    I've watered my baby today, I see the second set of leaves growing.
    So exiciting:hello: :D:hello:

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. #7 prodream, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2011
    Day 6 :

Hello Kitty,

who the hell are you? I only put one seed into the pot..Or is this normal? I've read a lot of journals here but never seen something such like this. Is this normal?

My last post was 17 hours ago. I watered her and closed the pc case and saw this "new happening" right now. Any comments are welcome.

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. Six days and no comments? Thank you community :)

9. i think it looks really good so far, my only suggestion would be to put something under the pot so that its way closer to your lights, u dont want stretching. check out my grow to see how close i put mine. other then that your plant looks like a healthy girl ;)

good luck, and ill stay posted.

10. Hey thanks for the visit, my girls sits really close to the lights. I'll post pics of day 7 in 1-2 hours and show how near are they to the lights..

11. Hey ProDream.

Interested to see how this grow goes.

I've got a similar set-up although I havent got an Auto unfortunately, Ive got a feeling the last 4 weeks will drag. lol

Good Luck

12. keep those lights as close to the plant as possible. Like 3 inches should work for you. Otherwise you will stretch too much. you want a bush in that pc not a tree.

13. i am going to be doing a similar grow, so ill def be subbing.

14. #14 prodream, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    I will update as soon as possible dudes. thanks for subbing. I let the stem strech a little bit (for 4-5 days) Now the laides are sitting next to the lights like 2 inches..Will post updated pics this night..

15. #15 prodream, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    Hey guys,

This is day 8 and 2nd set of leaves are bigger now and the 3rd set of leaves are forming. The pot sits near to the lights. Distance from the light to the leaves is like 4 fingers. I also started another auto seed mataro blue. I think it will go into the pot next day. I will add onther 23w 6500k 1520 lumens cfl and change the 2700k bulb also with a 6500k. So there will be 4x 23w 6500k bulbs for vegging. Can some one tell me the what is the max temp? The weather gets warmer slowly and the case is now at 24 degrees already with 3 bulbs. Humidity is at 42%. The lady is doing some movement like vibrating because of the airflow. This should be good for her as i read from other journals. The pics:

Attached Files:

16. #16 prodream, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011
    Hello all,

It is day 8.
    Temp 74F-23.4C
    Humidity 40%

There are some horns under the first set of leaves. This is my first grow, i don't know much :) everything looks ok. I will change the bulbs as soon as i have time for it. Second seed is cracked but still in the bag. I use 2 pieces of cotton (wool?? I don't know how you call this) made wet with drinking water :) placed in a sealed cup which sits in a dark place. After 36 hours it should be ready(till it has at least 1 inch tail). Pics:

17. wow looking really good, i wish i could have gottin my plant online lol
    around day 11 you will see more leaves commin in ;) but yea so far so good:smoke:

18. Cool. Yeah its probably gonna rocket pretty soon. MIne was about the same size 10 days ago

19. beautiful keep up the good work brah aloha

20. #20 prodream, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011
    yes you should bring it online, at least some pics would be great. There are now 6 bracnhes around the center, the baby gets bigger slowly :)

thanks bro, Seeing some people showing interest makes me happy :)

Day 10:
    I've changed the setup to 4x 23w 1520 lumens 6500K daylight bulbs. Makes 92w total with 6080 lumens of light. I think it will be enough for 2 autos. See the pictures, You see how a plant is born :)
    Temp was a little down, it got suddenly cold, 71.2F - 21.8C. But this was before I added the 4th cfl.
    I will make an update after 8-10 hours.
    Humidty : %42
    day10c.JPG

Attached Files: