Help need opinions......new at this!!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by WhiteWidowCroni, Jan 25, 2010.

1. This is my first grow!
    below is a photo attached...the light is a few inches above the plant but i had to keep moving it up since it was growing so fast towards it....it has since stopped growing up and the leaves are starting to fill out it. its a little over a week old and its like 4 inches tall. everything seems healthy but i need some confidence to back it up http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/534735-my-first-journal-indoor-hydro.html

2. Looks good man but thats what your thread is for =) If H202 is helping your res keep clean and not smell then you could probably benefit from some more air pumps. Why use a bandaid like H202 when the real problem is oxygen levels.

Grab some more airflow and boost it up , should make for some healthy plants.:D

Your plants look great man

3. alright thanks hypeshot i just been worried about it...and it was because its a 3 plant hydro bin...and for about 4 days it never occured to me to cover them untill i noticed the smell...now they are covered and the smell has subsided.